BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@nenepatio seems to me like the Koreans are hiding a secret from us. I wish i could read in Korean so i can understand and decipher it /

I was looking at the tiny pictures of the before and after pics at http://www.coanco.co.kr/ and the results look really promising. Times like this i wish i had a Korean naver account /

Hello Acadabra and Moritz,

I'll be flying into to Seoul this Sunday. Can I join you guys? Though I have relatives in Korea, this trip is like a personal mission so I'll be by myself...

I know what you mean. I have to use a Korean dictionary back-to-back. My head hurts after a while.

@nenepatio, seems like you will be doing surgery first and cant wait to hear which clinic you will b going. Let me know if you have research and finalize which clinic is good because im new to this NJ thingy as well.:biggrin:

Afraid dat i cant join u girls as I will be leaving on Sat early morning. Good luck and keep everyone posted on your findings and surgeries yea ;)

Hi, guys, I am staying at Renaissance Hotel (Marriott). Anyone staying at Renaissance? I find it a bit far from the clinics, got to take taxis each time to go visit the clinics. But I am happy with the same Marriott care and food is good in the several restaurants in the hotel.

Finally, my cast has been removed. It is rather difficult and too early to tell whether it is nice as it looks very uneven to me due to swelling now. Patience is the key word... have to keep reminding myself this... sigh...

I haven't felt any pain since after the surgery except when I choked or sneezed (which was terrible). Fyi, my pain threshold is very low. After the ops, I drank a lot of water to prevent UTI and to get rid of the GA effect. Due to that, I have to go to the restroom often. I was surprised to discover that I could get up from the bed all by myself and could even wear bra immediately.

VIP's after sales service is good as they provide hair washing (hair blowing is DIY) and facial (cool mask only) everytime their patients go for dressing.

The set back is prior to the ops, the nurse poked my veins wrongly and it was very painful till she has to seek for another nurse's assistance.

How are you feeling today?

Nenepatio, please let me know which clinic you are going to so I can join you because I am interested in the usage of such autologous material. Are you planning to have surgery now or are you just researching?