BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

:hugs: I went thru the same thing as you did.. I was so depressed. It's been almost 5 months now and my nose is so beautiful! Even though I didn't look swollen at 2 wks postop, it turned out that it was swollen, because my nose has changed so much since then. If you are worried about your bridge or radix, try to keep your mind busy with other things, because rest assured it will deswell over the next few months.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is! Im about to get slimlipo done too and have to wear those compression garments for 8 weeks. Ill be suffering all over again

thanks guys. i've been busy with school and applying for an internship.

you can check out this hotel; the price range is about the same and it gets good reviews. i was planning on staying here at one point because it is a short walk from dr jung's office. idk how close it is to the other clinics though.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294197-d1643621-Reviews-Gangnam_Artnouveau_City_II-Seoul.html

Gosh it's so hard trying to keep up with these doctors always changing clinics . Plastic Surgery is like trying to keep up with the latest fashion as in which doctor is in style and hot at the moment. :cool:

I just hope the doctors and clinics that i planned to go to in 2 years will still be there working ?

Hey Milyway,

I arrive in Seoul on Sunday and will be consulting w/ clinics on Mon and Tues.

I was able to get a hold of Bomnal's consultant. The clinic is closing but the surgeons are still active. They're just opening up their own clinics. Planning to consult on Monday. Give them a call and see if you can get some additional information. I think she wanted to see me in person before advising anything.
Call the soowon location. I got a hold of them that way.

Thanks, bisousx. Really appreciate it. My nose looks very natural and small now - just some slight swelling. JoAnn commented that I deswell very fast. I don't look like I have done any NJ. Actually, I am worried about the height and asymmetry - still very low and slanting to one side. Almost cried when a Korean patient told me that my nose is ugly and highlighted my concerns as if she can read my mind :crybaby:All patients here got high nose and so pretty :cry:... Well, I just have to be patient and see how it will be 6 months later..

P/s: Sorry for ranting here. Cant help it.. waiting is such a torture. I know it will look better when it deswell further (pray hard).

Agreed. It is so kind of them, still staying in TPF to give moral support and advice to us. An applause to them :dothewave:

I can sorta imagine how depressing it is... sighhhh.. the price of beauty!

R u in any sorta of pain?

Oh you are like me then. When i was there, some patients commented about my nose too but remember that it is all swelling, including any unevenness. In 2 months i bet you will stop even thinking about ur nose like i did! Btw some patients noses looked low at first too, so dont worry.

Hi all ,

Can anyone please advise me, i had a nose job ( silicon implant on the bridge & ear cartilage for the tip) 5 weeks ago, After 5 weeks, it seems like my bridge is infected as there is a huge hard bob on it. is it possible not to remove the implant even its infected? or is it a must to remove it?

does anyone experience this? because the body reject foreign materials?

Thanks in advance~

Hahaaaa... all for the sake of beauty :P. Nope, there is no pain at all. Fyi, my pain threshold is very low. They provide painkiller but I did not take it. I try not take it unless necessary.

Yup, I will definitely have no time worrying about it anymore when I resume my busy lifestyle. Thanks heap, sweetie :flowers:

Please consult with a plastic surgeon about this - from what I have seen, you should absolutely remove the implant if it is infected. Infections can get very nasty and disfigure your nose. It could also not be infected, so to be safe you should check with your doctor. If it is infected, I think you have two choices: 1) remove it and wait at least 6 months for the nose to recover, or 2) remove it and replace it immediately with a new implant.