BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Yeah, I also think a wide bridge makes people look cute. I had a wide bridge before, but ever since my first rhino, I have to deal with this crooked, thin and tall bridge, which makes me look older.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya! You are my saviour! Thanks for sharing! Could you please let us know which were the 2 other clinics you have consulted? I am glad there is an alternative to rib grafts.
I am surprised you did not have to fast prior to surgery.
Are you still happy with the outcome?

Hi Miso,

Would you mind sharing your pics? If you pm me, I will give you the link to my pics. Are you happy with the result?

Cheers

1. the gap is closed when he pushes the two sides together
2. you should ask dr jung since this is specific to your nose and may be different from other patients
3. its called osteotomy(cutting the bone). it shouldn't be sharp because he can control how much he cuts it by.

Hi ak212,

Are u excited about the removal today?? :smile: u will get a new nose in time to celebrate new year:P *smiles* anyway it's post op 2 weeks for me. And most of my swellings are gone ( except of my tip of my nose) I m pleased that dr jang has done a good job on my nose :smile:) I am happier now than before.. Can show me your b&a photos after you take off your cast?? My email is [email protected] thanks!

Hey!

I would love to meet you!! It would be fun maybe we can go to sightseeing and shopping together. I'm pretty much set on banobagi for my nose and teuimps for my eyes but I might want to check out Real.

Also, how did you everyone decide on their nose? Can someone help me pick a nose! hahhaa.

Hello everyone!! :smile:

How are you guys all doing? This is INDEED a fast moving thread... lol!
Haven't logged in for a while and it is already at 600 plus pages!!!

Anyway, I went back to Korea for shopping during the Dec hols and got my nose of 10 months checked at Shimmian with Dr Jung :biggrin: Everything is well so I'm feeling happy :smile:
Shimmian has changed its outlook totally and I was super surprised! When I was there for surgery earlier this year, it was a humble clinic that is not very pretty.
But right now, it looks really good after the renovation!

Shall keep this post short...I just wish all nose lovers good luck in their surgeries and speedy recovery in this upcoming year :biggrin:

lets make a plan so we can go to korean on may 17. yeah i pretty much set on Oz for calf reduce. facial structure and nose with VIP. not decide with my eyes. but i dont think i wanna go too many clinic at the same time for differents procedures.

hey thanks for rely back. i will consider go to regen clinic :smile:
btw is there possible way for u send me ya photo?? i planning to go on may 17 :smile:
glad everything were great for you :smile:

I've consulted with http://coanco.co.kr/ and http://www.hanps.com/.
I'm glad as well b/c prior to this discovery, I was also considering rib.
Yes, no fasting req.
I am happy with the outcome. This is the type of nose that gets better and better each day, so I have to be patient and wait it out. (whereas as silicons are kind of the opposite)

I'm currently weighing my options with either Dr. Sam Rizk, Dr. Charles Lee, or Dr. Sam Lam (who imo is way too conservative - I didn't even notice the difference between the before photos and after on his site).

Anyone here have had experience with these doctors?