BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

/

oh i think is this some kind of trend in japan? i saw on the TV jap MTV stuff this guy host looks like a .. I DONT KNOW WHAT. but he is japanese.i think he tried too hard to be a Caucasian and failed. i seriously dont know what is he. i asked my gf the same question; she said IDK. lol

yeh this girl looks WEIRD. the nose looks too DONE. her whole face looks fragile. im worried for her.

very risky surgery i think. try not to touch too much structure of your face... who knows.. one knock on a hard surface.. * crack*

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cement?? maybe we can request for a marble surface too! ah

hey girl, i think your surgery is going to be a very interesting one. im kinda hyped and very much looking forward to your transformations...

please update us each and every progress.. if possible hire a video crew or something film it down. sell it to the media you gonna be very popular.

btw, may i ask if you have a blog or something?

tsk tsk, at the same time im a little worried for you..i hope you u get the most competent doctor for this job..

im waiting for this wonder to happen..

lol yea, its crazy eh? i didnt read the text, just watched the video. they said the cement needs to become solid/stiffen, so i guess its irreversible :s better be careful about these kind of surgeries.

/
very scary, very risky. the japanese! my hats off. you guys r troppers.

can cement be remoulded ? i know we need a drill or an explosive when we tear down houses. :X

Any asian nose job good clinics? WHich one Vipp, Banobagi, Dream or Real? I am leaving for rhinoplasty in few weeks to Korea. I was thinking about it for whole 2 years... and Now I think Im ready. My nose itself isnt that bad or anything. I just want to make it more symmetrical in natural looking as possible at the same time. Any suggestions? :girlsigh:

and very expensive. 15k :s for something scary and risky. no thanks :P

a lot of my jap/chinese friends have got their eyes done. apparently they have some technique to do it in 20mins with minimal swelling.

i wonder if we can have a direct head transplant one day. would like to have daniel henney's head . LOL

you didnt read u didnt read u didnt read!! ;p we are gonna ignore u.
lol

Oh C’mon:sad:! I can’t read four hundred something pages.... rather I should just ask people who’re like you -whom have started the thread to start with. Your like pro right ? haha... PLZ guys I need your wise guidance !!
Honestly, I ‘ve been reading the last 10 pages... and the first couple of pages that has some girl who doesnt want to be asian and some people went to korea and had some problems and such... see i read it. :smile:

where does it say that it's 15k?

does bk clinic do this?
http://eng.bkdy.co.kr/consultation/onlineView.asp?idx=4573&page=1&QA=A#A12
bone cement is used in tss surgery, when a boy wants to change into a girl, because guys have this ridge on their forehead, so they shave it down a bit and then fill in the rest with bone cement to smooth things out

i think the cement is pretty safe, but the surgery is not common
so im afraid of it
i actually knew about this before and was reading it before my hair grafting
but i dont like that it's not common
and im not sure where they make the incision exactly and i dont want a part of my scalp to be numb.

they say "cement" but its just like a bone paste, like artificial bone
hydroxyapatite bone cement (used by bk?) has some complications
but Polymethylmethacrylate is safe and has been used as artifical bone for a lot of bone surgeries
so the material is pretty safe

i just dont like the incision
also since i got the hair transplant i dont know if they can make an incision now, i remember asking about it before and they said i have to wait 3 months, and i was getting confused about the order of which to do it. i had decided not to do this because it didnt seem safe and common enough so i couldnt really find a good surgeon for it

i dont think its that risky actually
its done under local anesthesia and way safer than zygoma or jaw reduction
its the same kinda incision as a forehead or brow lift which is really common in the states
they just make an incision near your hairline, add in artificial bone paste (which is a safe material and used in a lot of bone reconstruction surgeries) to make your forehead bigger
(i dont know why in that video they need to make an incision way in the back of the scalp), but in the US they use bone cement for tss surgeries, and bone reconstruction, its not so common for forehead augmentation
i think the material (pmma) is safe and the surgery itself is pretty safe, without much complications
actually the thing i didn't like is the incision, i think it cuts some nerves or something
and its not so common so i cant find a good doctor to do it

im not sure about dream or real
but vip seems to be good for rhinoplasty, if i ever did rhinoplasty i would probably use them, they have good rib cartilage rhinoplasty but im afraid to use rib cartilage
banobagi is bigger itll probably be fine for noses, im considering using them for jaw reduction

http://miraclecosmeticsurgery.net/en/facial-bone-surgery

ahahaha who knows! you can take my ex bfs head - he looks like daniel henney, and hes a complete ass. think of it as youd do the world a favor :biggrin:

asiankitty
wow 10 pages :s i can see how youre serious about getting your surgery. you have just enough patience to research for 10 pages - compared to most people who research for months/years. girl, you wont be happy if you go to the wrong clinic, get bad results from surgery, and all just because you didnt do enough research.

cosmogirl
they say it in the video.