BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

For the future people who scroll through these pages wondering about payment...

The kb bank across the street from vip lets you pull out 1 million won per transaction (around $930 usd at today's rate) my bank let me increase my widthdrawl limit to $2000 per day. So it took me a couple of day to pull out the 7 million won I needed. Once I had the 7 million won and paid the receptionist she said come back tomorrow because they are out of.printer paper for a receipt. Apparently my face is able to express without words "uhhh I just gave you 7 million won and I'm not leaving here untill you give me something that says so" at which point she gave me a paper receipt with some unique stamp.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macdonalds cost about 3000 won but I would probably budget 10 000won for a meal. You can get by on less definitely but I doubt you want to eat the same thing every single day during recovery. And it's true, krazeburger tastes 10x better than macs but at 3x the price. order the kiddy meal if you're a nibbler.

intherighthands, does that mean you don't obsess about your asymmetrical nostrils every 5 mins now? haha. can you smile normally now though? I'm still having a hard time having any facial expressions and I look weird when I talk.

Regarding have different surgeris at different places. I have a nose surgery appt with VIP and JoAnn offered me to stay for 14 days. But I also want to have genio done at smallface just because they are doing it everyday and are more of an expert to it. You think I could continue to stay at the officetel after my surgery at smallface without getting less quality of treatment? I know they really want you to doing everything at VIP tho'.
BTY, should I do the genio first or the nose first. Kain, maybe you would know the answer? Also how many slice did you have on you genio? One or two?

hey,,, yellowsuitcase :smile:

I think they are fine now,, everytime when I have doubt, i just look at my before fotos cause they remind me how shady or doggy with that old nose,, hahahah, my mouth is not that bad,, I am living like normal pple already, go to gym everyday,, hahah.. but i dun recommend that to other pple... at least let yourself rest like 4 weeks before engagin yourself in any sports

hey.. yellowsuitcase, when r u gonna leave, you wanna send me some fotos?? cause I haven't seen ur nose yet?? I am just curious!! :smile:

Also, the mcdonalds are like 3000 won for lunch only, its a lunch special, they locate next to vip,,i luv the double bulgogi,, luv it luv it luv it to the maxxxxx....

well dun eat mccas at least after 3 days after surgery, also eat plenty of fruit and drink heaps of water and milk, thats what i did for my first 3 days,,, they are available at family mart at officetel

I think we should just move on from the angleplane vs VIP argument.

Instead of taking sides or rather stating our own opinions on the situation (of whose fault it is...what should have been done..etc) I think we should just accept that we all have our own perceptions and perspectives about our own respective surgeries.

It was good to hear angleplane's experience, as well as the other girls' rebuttals who gave more light to the situation (regardless of who was more accurate).

However, for those (most of us) who don't know what's going on; I feel like (what seems like) shaming angleplane almost constitutes internet bullying. Yes, I know we all have our opinions (like I do), but let's just not make it about "should've, would've, could've."

What is most important, I think, is that we realize that surgical experiences vary. It's good to hear both negative and positive aspects and experiences. Going into something like this shouldn't be done with naivete. There will be bumps. You may have great experiences like many on the forum and you may have less pleasant (but still successful from what I read) like angleplane.

So let's use these different accounts to inform us, rather than to tear us a part.

Other than that, I hope everyone is healing properly and for those who haven't had surgery; the best of luck!

i had one cut. the nose and genio was done at the same time.

i think doing either one first is okay. just make sure the doctor tells you what he did so you can tell the next surgeon during the consultation. if you dont know how many mm the chin was augmented for example, the next surgeon wont really be able to tell because of the swelling, and it could be difficult to balance it with the nose.

Theres like 4 new pages after I posted my question. I never knew this forum moves so fast. Anywho, just let me read your responses throughly. Thanks guys! Oh, and another quick question, do you think its possible to do rhinoplasty and blepheroplasty (Sp?) done at the same time? My right eye is tad smaller than my left eye. My left eye has is double lid, while my right eye is single lid. They become even when I put on false lashes but who wants put false lashes for the rest of their lives right. Also, my friends notice it, and blatantly tells me and everyone about it, which makes me really insecure. :-s

Very well said Crok. Everyone is entitled to voice their experience, may it be good or bad. Angelplane's concerns about her nose is legitimate, which one of us here has not gone through from loving to hating our rib nose every single day during the healing process? Hope everyone is healing well and end up loving their rib noses! I'm currently about 4.5 months post op and still go through loving and hating my nose. The bumps on my nose is getting better although it's still there. Nose is looking more natural compared to the 1st month but I still think the radix is slightly too high for my liking. If I still feel the same way after a year, I might get it shaved down.