BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

@shouislove

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Halley
ohh that's cool. are you from the us, or where are you from? i think i dont really have any skills and i can't really keep a job so itll be hard. i was considering doing this volunteering program called city year but i don't think i can even keep a volunteering "job" like that. its 11 months and i wanted to travel for 1-2 months (for surgery, and just to have some vacation time) and they said you can't take time off.

i think getting surgery is hard to do as a student though, im surprised by how many people in college or even high school are getting surgeries like jaw reductions, etc. some of the girls on the clinics websites look like they are only in high school.

i think for some reason i don't feel so comfortable getting a surgery in the UK. i guess if something goes wrong you can't like sue them. i know you can't either in korea but at least they are the only ones who do these kinda surgeries (like jaw reduction) so i have no choice. so if i were going to get buccal fat or lip *not* in korea then i would probably do it in the US.

yeah ive been in the UK for about a year now. no idea what im gonna do for christmas :sad: im not close with my parents (although i used to be more close to them) so i probably won't go home. i have a brother in the US but right now we're kinda fighting so he's not talking to me. but we used to be close.

you could get a translator right? im not really worried too much about the "language" barrier as in it can affect the surgery. i am a bit worried about the language in the sense that it might be hard to get around and people can't understand you. but if there's a translator which a lot of clinics have, then you should be fine. yeah i think a lot of korean clinics recommend things to you. a lot of doctors in the US might even discourage you from having certain surgeries, or they'll say you don't need this kinda surgery. i tried emailing some US doctors saying i wanted to look more caucasian and they were like we don't do surgeries to change ethnicities, but i didn't explain my reasons then. i noticed that after i explain my reasons doctors in general are more understanding, otherwise they are afraid to operate on you or something.

when are you planning to get a consultation or surgery?

okay for those that asked for my most recent post op photos ---- I finally got off my ass and sent it you guys. Sorry for being extremely late on this. Been too busy!

HHer, I saw your photos. Amazing transformation. I loveee the fat graft results. & your new nose fits you beautifully. Thank you for sharing :smile: You're gorgeous.

WonJin quoted me 5M KRW for nose reduction surgery without rib graft or implants.

After reading the chinese article, the china doctor said that the surgery was done by a japanese surgeon. He was very surprised to find japanese surgeons so aggressive to do such a beautiful work lol.

Here is the link to the japan clinic www.veriteclinic.com that was found on the china doctor website.

I have to say that I pretty much agree with what cosmgirl had said. IMO, I think no one will be feeling comfortable if they are force to do something which they dislike.

I can understand how you feel because i went through somewhat similar experiences. IMO, if improving a person look can allow her to be happy and be more confident when she looks into a mirror, then she should go ahead to become a better looking person :smile:

are you referring to the wonjin nose photo that i had posted?:smile: