BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I just took a look at Banobagi's eye gallery to see what all the hype is all about... In 10 of the first 30 pictures there are patients that are definitely wearing circle lenses in their after picture (and not in their before) so I'm ignoring those since circle lens make eyes look bigger and rounder. Just looking at the non-circle lens pictures...they are nice results but I don't think they particularly stand out from other clinics.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Agree with you JennLynn. I did with him too! Result is pretty bad in my opinion. The curve for the bridge is not smooth, too high and too big between the eyes, alarplasty is bad, too many skins being cut, left and right base are not the same anymore. :cursing:

Now, im thinking of revision and of course no more silicone!! :cursing:

Been a silent reader, you guys are amazing! So informative, just keep posting! :tup:

Anyway, I'm torn between the two doctors from different countries. Dr. Kao from Taiwan, or VIP Clinic. As I aware too these two countries have different style of nose right? What do you think about the nose style guys?

Of course i'm doing revision for a botched job, thinking of donor rib* if i can* or autorib. :biggrin:

and for mixedgirl can a have a quick look please? :biggrin: send to my email [email protected] coz vip clinic before after pics are not clear. I'm a new member so I can't pm :sad:
cheers :biggrin:

i guess it all depend on people's preferences, for me personally, i want to have my surgeries done as natural looking as possible. looking for improvements rather than drastic changes. I really like banobagi's results cus it'll have that "hey, she looks a lot prettier ,but what did she do?" look. lol.

It has been awfully quiet on the forum lately. everyones too busy with the HOLIDAYS. =D .
imma need to start dieting soon, all these holiday festive feast has taken it's toll on me. hehheh.

mixedgirl. where have u been girl? come back to us. =)

BBgurly
hows the new nose??! i bet its beautiful!! :yahoo:

Ya!! Everyone's busy now huh!!

The swell is going down bit by bit everyday. I am starting to see a better profile appearing.
But, I realize that there is this small little bump on my left side of the bridge. Initially, i thought it is a new pimple coming out, after a few days, it is still there.

I started to feel and press on it and i think it comes from inside. I don't know but i think it is from the bone. I am getting a bit obsessed and keep touching it every now and then, feeling if it is getting bigger or it has gone away.

I have emailed JoAnn from VIP to ask them what can it be. Eventhough it is not noticeable at all, it is quite annoying to know there is a tiny bump out from no where!!!!

Lets hope it will vanish!!

In all honesty it is not embarassing for a guy to go alone!! I've seen heaps and heaps of guys at the clinic who had rib surgery as well. I actually saw one that was pretty cute ahaha his nose looked really nice at only 2 weeks :smile:

Once your at VIP know that your in good hands. The staff there will really treat you like VIP and Dr Lee is like...amazing at what he does.

Hope this helps =]
p.s i really like their anesthetic ahaha it sounds so weird but its because ive experienced another one before at samsung clinic and had a really bad experience but the one at VIP is good since you literally sleep and wake up:yahoo:

It's been about 4 months since my revision at VIP Clinic. My nose is still swollen, and it's more noticeable in pictures or when I look in the mirror from a distance. The tip of my nose still hurts when I accidentally hit it even though I only hit it very gently.

I haven't had any problems. I've experienced no absorption or anything. My bridge was so high from the swelling (it was soft and squishy). Now I can feel the rib cartilage.

I'm still receiving excellent aftercare even 4 months after my surgery. Joann checks on me from time to time, and asked me to send her more pictures so that Dr. Lee can check my progress. I haven't sent Dr. Lee any pictures since one month after my surgery. Dr. Lee will try his best even on foreigners who he will never see again after they leave Seoul.

i remember u guys mentioning that the bridge is really high at the beginning for the rib rhinoplasty, has it gone down yet?
i dnt want a really high bridge, so do i just tell Dr.LEE what i want when i have a consultation with him? should i bring a picture with me?

what if i'm not sure what i really want, its like a haircut, whenever my hairstylist asks me what i want, i always end up asking her what she thinks would look good on me and she just does the job, and i always love the styles. so would it be a good idea to ask him? since he does so many nose jobs for difference face shapes and noses??

wow it is still swollen 4 months later? is it noticeable to other people?

WOw! 4 months already!!! Time flies!
So how much do you think you have deswell in these months? 30-50%??

Have you experienced any small hard bumps? JoAnn said that a small piece or cartilage might have dropped out!!

I am so bothered by it now!!!! I cannot imagine taking a flight back just to show Dr Lee this small bump and maybe has to do a minor surgery to get rid of it. Yet, i don't think I can live with this hard bump, though it is not visible, it is just an uncomfortable thought inside my head that it is not perfect!

I mean, i am not looking for perfection but this is not really acceptable for me.

What should I do? Anyone knows what can be done. I dont wish to cut my nose open all over again as well.

Headache!

BBGurly,
Could it possibly be a dissolvable internal stitch? I had that on the inside suture area after my second surgery. I kept messing with it and finally it came out like and it looked like a tiny fishing string.

I'd wait and see if it goes away, I'm not sure what other local suggestions to give, sorry. Good luck and I hope it goes away.

It couldn't hurt to bring some pictures, but make sure they are Asian noses and of someone with similar bone structure as you.

I had a email consultation with Dr. Lee by way of JoAnn, and he was pretty spot on with pin pointing all of my flaws and problems with my current rhinoplasty. So it seems like he is pretty good at knowing what looks good for your bone structure.

For me, he wants to completely rebuild my tip due to deviation of my septum and rib warpage on my radix. He does sound like a perfectionist. I'm just scared because I dont know if I can mentally deal with an open procedure as it will take longer to heal and longer for the swelling to go down... :sad: I just dont want it to be obvious, you know?

I would love to get you guys' advice on what you think of my tip. I will try and post a cropped picture tomorrow.

same concern here, multiple procedures suggested by dr lee, this and that, which is gonna cost the same or more "bomb" compare to woffles locally.

so right now, im kinda confused and did somone say bits of cartliage dropped?? omg *shivers*.:X

dr lee also suggested chin bone remove to front surgery. wth is that? gosh. initially just wanted a minor surgery and dont want noticeable kind u know.. oh well oh well

how much did you gals spend? mines prolly gonna hit SGD20k or more.

is woffles a better option? any expert here pls. i know VIPS service is PRO and good. what about the job?

advise advise me poor guy left alone out there embarassed distubing you gals :X