BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone! Has anyone from California (or anywhere in the States) flown to Seoul for their procedures? I'm thinking of meeting with Dr. Kim Byung Gun of BK and Dr. Lee of VIP. I've read so many posts on Dr. Kim and am wondering if he is the best choice. I'd love to hear your thoughts! TIA!

You are such a pretty lass!!

Yes, you do look mixed after the surgery!!

Beautiful nose! Just a tiny wee swell at the tip i can see. But it is looking great!

hi dorkiegirl, i'm looking to get my cheek/jaw done in may. i was googling "banobagi" and found this forum, and noticed you were going to banobagi too! do u ever go on cozycot's cheek reduction forum? anyhow, i emailed banobagi a week ago and haven't received a reply yet. do you have their correct email address or have any info you can share with me? i'm sorry but i don't know how to pm u or anything. if you can contact me at crookedlilsmile @ gmail.com i would appreciate it!

for the girls that has had nose jobs done, did you notice that the distance between the eye "seems" to shrink after the bridge augmentation??

from the images (before and after) the eyes seems to get closer together.. which is great if they're far apart to begin with, but if they're normal to start with, will it look like i have kinda crossed eyes after?? :Push::tdown::confused1:

owhhh so good. I hope I have a buddy too! Anyone going in August? please tell.Im new cant PM yet.

xoxo:biggrin:

Megoreng, I can only take time off in Mar. I should be there from mid to end Mar, hope I can stay 2 wks as recommended by Dr Lee.
wow, you're doing multiple surgeries - brave!