BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello ladies!

i have my consultation w dr. Ahn in nyc tomorrow!!! I am so nervous. Its for eyes and nose but depending on how much he is charging for the nose, i may only get my eyes done. I really hope to get both done, but hopefully his prices are reasonable. Ahhh well wish me luck and i will update if anyone wants me to!! :smile:

i think im very lucky to have thick skin so my rib cart looks good how it is. COuldnt u just ask Dr Lee to only fix the bump and not add the silicone? Im guessing he wants to change your profile to smooth out the bump and perhaps add a curvement to your tip thats why he wonder if u would liek silicone. I also agree with the other person who replied to u that u shouldnt risk it. Silicone could be BAD news especially with THIN skin!! I only used rib so my profile doesnt wing out like a check-mark (if that makes sense) but since my nose is 100% real im ok with my profile being not so animinated.

that girl in the second picturee. it seems like in the before picture, the nose fitted her face much better. since her eyes were relatively close together to begin with. after the nose bridge, it looks really tight in the eye area, looks really crowded, which does not look all that great.

that's what i'm afraid of, what if after the bridge augmentation, the once well proportioned face doesnt look as good anymore.

I can also agree with BBgurly as mine was primary Rib and at 3-4 months i was fine recoverd quickly and "Felt" (even tho im not sure) fully healed whereas u can see that Izora said she still notice some swelling, (since its revision not primary)

I read some articles b4 about using diced-up cartilage into 1mm cubes and mounded into the desired shape using some "scalp fascia tissue which serves as a cement" (the theory is ground-up cartilage won't warp) - dun know if it's the same technique. A few younger plastic surgeons in S'pore do offer this option - mentioned in their websites.
But those against this technique are saying using diced cartilage is just a way to bypass the skillset needed to carve a whole piece of cartilage properly and re-absorption rate of diced-up cartilage will be higher ...
Also saw this mentioned (-ve remarks) in the Taiwanese ENT/Rhino surgeon Dr Kao Chuang Hsiang's website (article in Chinese)

http://forums.cozycot.com/url/aHR0cDovL3R3Lm15YmxvZy55YWhvby5jb20vZmFjZS1ub3Nl

Sigh! Dun know what is good and what is bad anymore.

Joke .... Maybe in the future, someone can find a way to manipulate our DNA to make our body automatically upgrade our noses.