BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

JuicyME,

Omg please do!! I would love to have a reason to go over to NYC lol :P What are you planning to do with your nose and with what material?

And Dorkiegirl,

Ya for sure I will PM you a photo once it starts to go down more :smile: What kind of nose do you currently have now and do not like about it?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

primary???? i thought u said for your 3rd revision and was wondering if VIP would have mind???
Also i like banoagi results too! but if you are interested in rib... banoagi only uses fake materials unfortunely. :sad:

I had my first 12 years ago, it left my nose bulbous, then I had my rib graft done almost 10 years ago by Dr. Gunter. It slowly started to get a bump on the top area, so my bridge does not have a smooth curve on my profile. It's taller than my forehead if that makes sense. My tip is fine and I do not want to touch it. I got some consultations for my revision, one said they want to take out the rib and replace with nose cartilage and put fascia because I have thin skin on my bridge area. I just got a response from JoAnn at VIP. She says Dr. Lee wants to keep the rib, but shave it down a little and put a 1mm silicon to smooth it out after. I have mixed feelings about silicone, I'm so scared my body will reject it.

I really want to go to Korea, but I'm really scared due to language barrier and the tension right now with North Korea. My friend cancelled her trip there too, since SK is doing a lot of drills in preparations for possible conflict. But I really need to get my revision within a couple months at most. :/

PerfectAngle,

I agree with Dr Lee's. Taking out the rib and to replace it with nose cartilage is too much a procedure for a correction on the top bump. Also, since the rib now has already fuzzed with your nose and you love your tip, you should just leave it.

1mm silicon is very very thin, im sure he has a good reason to use it if he thinks it will help in securing a nicer shape for your curve since you had problem with it before.

I asked them about the north and SK conflicts, it seems like the locals are not the least affected by it. Probably they are used to it already for they are at war for more than 10 over years.

He has a website that we can see his work??

BB girly, thanks for the advice, I've been stressing over which doctor to go to. I just worry because almost every doctor in US is against any foreign material in nose for fear or extrusion, it actually happened to my cousin her silicone tip come out of her nostril. But I have heard that tip must be formed with cartilage. So for the bridge is ok to use silicone? Can anyone who have silicone pm me and tell me your experience, good and bad?
Also, I say my nose tip shape is nice, but i forgot to mention the only flaw is that it is stiff (I can't do piggy nose, not that I really do that Lol, but it's still nice for it to be soft) :P Since the shape is good, should I not risk touching it? Especially since i have already had 2 surgeries. :sad: I really miss having a soft tip. :sad:

He doesn't have a website :sad: but he was.always my.first choice bc I love my relatives results. They are flawless and natural looking. I will update you guys, im nervous.as I have heard some stuff about his staff :/

lol!! noo, i was talking about the other two surgeries that i'm planning to get also, i was gna get my eyes and mandible reduction done over at banobagi, and go over to VIP after an so i thought VIP would mind it, since i didnt chose to do it with them.

mixedgirl. THANKS! do u think i can see ur result right now? i was gna head right back to school right after the surgery and so i kinda want to see the healing process. THAT'D BE SO GREAT! =)
and my nose is kinda big and round, with no bridge at all. so i guess i want a more sophisticated nose, nothing with a curve tip, i dnt know what i really want i guess that all depends on what Dr.Lee can achieve with it.

I'll show you a picture within a few days! Please be patient lol :P

I have a question for anyone whose done anything to their eyes.. How long must you wait to be able to apply makeup?

I am planning to go back to Korea in the summer for two weeks only and want to be able to meet up with my friends..

Well, I had silicon in my nose for like 16 years before this rib revision.
It definately feels better to have rib inside for me.
Silicon alone as the bridge will look fake somewhat, i feel. And, it tend to shift to one side for most people. But, it is easy to remove because it is not a porous material.

Just leave your bridge alone and try with the decision that is to shave the bump down see the results.

Sad to say you can never have your old softy tip back once you have "Touched" your nose. Be it Ear, rib or whatsoever material. It can be softer but never a piggy nose anymore ;p (oo)

YOu have to wait about a month or so before you should apply any eye make up ;))

I guess mascara is still alright, just not eye shadow that is worn over your crease before it is still newly cut and raw ;)