BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

ya, I have been warned too, that for revision cases, recovery will be much slower, cos the nose structure b4 revision is already compromised by whatever has been done earlier (contraction from implant causing tissue and structural damage, removal of implants which will affect the surrounding tissue, scar tissues from previous surgeries ...).
mine is revision, so I'm prepared, but still hoping for the best. I still believe it is impt to keep our system in tip top condition (exercise, eat well, sleep well) esp. for the few mths b4 surgery, then we'll handle the sedation/anesthesia drugs better + heal better.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't a new procedure. I believe it's been practiced for a while. Dr. Lee at VIP does this procedure also. Verity on this forum had this procedure done at VIP. I know a few of you have seen her before/after pictures. It's only meant for minimal augmentation, and yes, there is absorption.

hi izora u know alot. thanks for the feeds.
im going VIP very soon. well, rib too iguess. was suggested chin removal to front. anyway wats zygoma surgery done for? better smile? to show front teeth? complicated -.- u know anything abt this? i have no idea and not sure if i shld do this lol.

anyway, you have a comprehensive itinerary/ guide for the VIP visit, before or after. where shld i go wat shld i do, wat shld i eat, wat to buy, where to shop, how to go about. omg i dunt even understand abit of korean. lol

is there a tiff n co there? gd bargain?

"chin removal to front" aka sliding genioplasty

it is basically like a chin implant, except instead of an implant they cut off the front part of your chin and move it forward to simulate a chin implant. it cost more than twice as much as a chin implant though =(

it helps balance your profile since if you have a nose job your nose will be bigger and it might throw your face off balance because your nose might be too big to match your chin.

zygoma surgery is when they reduce the size of the cheekbones

there are several methods. they can shave the bone down or they can cut the bone and reposition it and secure it using screws

I have no fear for absorption... only warption...... ppl been saying the grinding up cartiledge into 1mm peices has asorbption but what about warption? THat sounds very strange to me... and im sure its only for tiplasty? (correct me if im wrong) making a whole bridge peice with lil bits cemented together doesnt sound to trust worthy.

Hi pulpy, would u pls leave ur email so communicate there? I can't PM yet either..

as far as i know i am just getting bridge work and nasal tip done too

i might need osteotomy (break the bones to move them closer) to narrow the bridge and maybe alarplasty but i really hope not

this is soooo hard. So far i went thru al of VIP pix and none of them stood out to me or really my style. I guess none of your guys pictures r posted on there since you all had done it recently. IF any of u can pm your photos that would be super helpful =)

i am going to get paranasal implants

if you go here and search for premax or paranasal (search the title as well as content) you can get some before and afters and decide for yourself whether it is worth it

http://korea.nose.co.kr/english/recent/recent01.asp

http://korea.nose.co.kr/english/recent/read.asp?idx=1894&page=1&S_Kinds=Content1&S_STR=premax&flag=8&LangType=1

most of the results are really subtle but the one above shows good results. you can see the entire base of her nose seems moved forward and combined with her chin implant, her mouth looks less projected. that is the kind of result i want

if you want to do more research on it, it is also called premaxillary implant and in korea they call it "noble surgery". so if you have ever seen that term used on a korean clinic's website now you know what it means

i think most surgeons use silicone. the implant is inserted through an incision inside the mouth.