BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

do you mean that the new height of your nose bridge seemed to "tug" on the corners of your eyes? because that would reduce the distance

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thankstown, u made me feel better. btw, wats fats grafting and paransal?

ok im a noob. start poisoning me lol

I just don't know if I can deal with people seeing my nose al swollen and thinking I got another nose job. I want the changes to be more subtle...I guess.

Btw, where is dermis taken from?

Yes, exactly, it has lessened since but I do still think its prevalent.

Hey dear, that is because my nose is a super hard case so they did not suggest any other sugeries. I kind of feel lucky that they were really thoughtful in this matter. Otherwise I could get Dr.Lee works 20 hours for me.

When I did the consultation with other clinics they all said they can't correct my nose in one revision. As I have so many problems on my nose, Dr Lee did his best. I am now just waiting to see the final results to come out.

How is your healing going? I found my nose changes everyday. Lol

Hey guys correct me if I am wrong. Fat grafting is using your own fat on your forehead or chin to create a perfect profile of your face. It also can be used around your face where it needs a bit more fat to make a younger look. I met a girl while I was staying at VIP's officetel. Dr Lee did nose job as well as fat grafting on her forehead and chin. She looks exactly like a baby doll and her profile just looked amazing.

Paransal is to put implants normally your own rib cartilage if u use your own rib for your nose job to correct mid face depression and create a noble look. It also helps to correct protruding mouth.

yeah, my nose was really oily after too, but it went away in a few months... :smile:

bad news guys. my dad called mastercard and said that to get a card under his name, i have to be at least 19 years old. it's not enough that i'm 18?!?!?!?!?!!?!!

i checked online and other bank websites say that 18 is enough but i can't find the info on the pcfinancial website

looks like i might have to bring my dad along so he can pay for it. i would really, really rather not though. i don't wanna have to explain to him that it is supposed to look huge for a while and all the bruising and stuff.

and i know what i'm getting into but he will probably pester the staff with questions that i already know the answers to.

and knowing him, he will undoubtedly ask for a discount >.>

PerfectAngle, thanks for the information on the beauty within the width for eyes and nose. I was really worried that a high bridge would make my eyes look really close together. I totally agree with you on the subtle change, i don't want others to think i've gotten a nose job and not be able to recognize me.. so how tall is your nose now? is it possible to have a "cute nose" with rib ?? it seems like everyone that has used rib end up having relatively tall noses but i don't want big and tall nose (not saying it's ugly, it's obviously beautiful) but i want a cute nose that can suit my face.

do you guys know anything about the facial surgeries over with Dr.Lee at VIP? I really want to get some jaw muscle reduction done, but I feel like Dr.LEe is really specialized in rhinoplasty, so I don't know how many cases for facial surgeries he actually perform.. and obviously, we're all looking for the perfect surgeon for our individual needs. =/ .

Hi Girls,

It's been awhile since I've been on this forum.. wow so much activity and it's great to see that Dr Lee at VIP is getting recognized for his work. He truly is an amazing doctor!

As some of you know I had Rhinoplasty last Dec (2010) at VIP and I also got fat grafting on my forehead and chin (I was so nervous about this, being from the UK i'm pretty conservative and wanted a nose that was very natural).

Anyway I'm actually in Singapore end of the month and I'm happy to meet the girls in Singapore if they want to ask me more questions about VIP and JoAnn, feel free to PM me!

THANK U for pointing that out. YES i believe i looked about 5 yrs older since my nose got higher. Im not saying i look less beautiful.. but im into youthful looks not mature looks. Ppl say i went from super cute to just "pretty"
I think ppl should just wait to see if they really like there noses.. if it reallly bugs them.. then they can think about revision.. but Higher u might not like at the end too..

AHH my forehead is so flat!!! isnt fat graphing only lasted for 4 yrs.. 6 years MAX? I think fat graph is much safer then having an actual implant stuck in the forehead and chin. Its probably supple (subtle?) too
Fat doesnt last long tho, it dies.

oh well. just bring cash in USD, ask for biggest notes. thats wot im doing. since credit card charges 5%. and travellers cheque about 3%. you may pay partial USD in cash and travellers cheque.

VIP accept WIRE transfer too.

i personally think you should bring full payment in cash. safer and avoid foreign fees.

ATM withdraw of cash overseas , depends on certain bank and which atm. some charges a small fee . some free. too complicated and hassle.

how much is your surgery?

hope that helps.

Hi ive been reading this forum for awhile and my top choices are Banobagi for eyelids (i have different eyelids =.=)and Dr Lee from VIP for nose. However, I am not sure as to which doctor operates on us in Banobagi, has anyone had any experiences to share on Banobagi's doctors please? :biggrin:

i think mastercard only charges 1% for all purchases made outside canada.
the bank that issues the card can charge their own fee, but pcfinancial only charges 2.5% conversion fee if the charge was not made in canadian dollars.

so i'm lucky enough to only get 1% fee since the doc agreed to charge in cnd so i can avoid the conversion fee

my surgery is gonna cost $9500 total (rib nose, chin, paranasal)

i'll look into the atm thing, thanks