BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

9500 is cnd? or usd?

hmm

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got my nose redone again this moring!!!!!
yesterday i went back to the clinic the express myselft to dr jung that i wasn't completely satisfy with the height of my new nose...i would love for it to be a little higher ....originally dr jung suggest to give me a higher nose but i was more conservative tell him just make it not too hight and more natural then i regreted it
i didn't think Dr jung would re-do the nose for me right away , since he gave me exactly what i wanted in first place.and it still pretty new.
he was so kind, he really went out of his way to fit me in the schedule right the next morning even know he was so busy the next day witth clients and also that
i dont have many day left in here....and iam a foreigner
i still amazed how extremely profesional and kind is dr Jung and all his staff are, all the nurses treat me like so nice....even after i got out surgery and resting in recovery room , they kept checking on me every once a while to see if i am ok
iam happy i made the right choice coming to see him, he really care for his patient not about money, cauze i did mention about if he wanted me to pay more for medical fee and thing like that i was willing to pay more..
becauze it was my fault , didn't listen to his regcomendation first place.
he just said...no no no he wanted to make me happy
now ...back in hotel for another week and head back to the state
can't wait to see the new result.....:biggrin:

Dorkiegirl, my nose is definitely too tall now. It has warped and caused a bump at the radix and it is crooked as well. PM me with your email and I can send you pics of it. I am looking to get a revision that will bring down my radix and straighten my bridge out and as well as a slight nostril correction. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that a skilled surgeon is able to carve the desired shape out of the rib.

The rest of my face is relatively symmetrical and sadly enough, I didn't really "need" a nose job to begin with. My birth nose was a little flat and slightly wide, nothing makeup couldn't enhance. I'm a makeup artist on the side and I learned this little trick too late, but you can use highlighting makeup to draw a line down your bridge and give the illusion of a higher bridge. Such as: http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P107405&categoryId=B70 or http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P277603&categoryId=B70 (I'm NOT at all advertising for any of the links I suggested) I gave this tip to my good friend who has a flat bridge and bulbous tip and it instantly made her nose look sharper and more prominent. This is a trick that a lot of the makeup artists on celebs use too.

In hindsight, I wished I never did any surgery to begin with. I also lost the softness of the tip of my nose which makes me really sad as well, kissing is not the same with a stiff tip :sad: I know it may be TMI but I'm just saying all this because I want every one who is considering PS to know it is a big decision, something you will have to live with the rest of your life. If my previous surgeries weren't botched, then maybe I would have a different outlook, but just be prepared that messing with what is natural is not always best. And do your research, do your research, and do your research!! Best of luck to all those getting surgery. Feel free to pm me with any questions.

I also found some images from a google search that depicts the "ideal" facial proportions.
http://herald-dispatchblogs01.blogspot.com/2008/01/ideal-proportion-scale.html
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/news/beauty-is-between-eyes-mouth-of-the-beholden-study-1844790.html
http://www.revisionrhinoplasty.com/ideal.html (I am only referring to their illustrations depicted and I am NOT condoning nor condemning their practices.)

And Profile views (this seems to me a little more of a westernized features):
http://dienekes.ifreepages.com/blog/archives/ideal_female.jpg
http://dienekes.ifreepages.com/blog/archives/ideal_male.jpg

Hope that helps. :smile:

That's exactly what happened to me too, cute to pretty. I want to be cute and pretty! LOL Sigh...it's a fine line!
I def regret going to high. My girlfriend says she wishes she got hers higher, but I told her that her nose looks in good proportion with her face and that she still has a youthful look, and plus it looks extremely natural, if she got it any higher, it would be obvious she got a NJ...

i think usd and cnd are almost the same atm, but the quote is in usd

i'm really surprised that he did the revision for free. when i asked by email he said it was on a case-by-case basis but it's good to know he isn't so strict about it.

i guess it's kinda like when i asked about airport pickup. first he said i would have to pay for my transport but more recently he offered free pickup. i guess he just wants to make sure ppl don't take advantage of it. like if i wasn't sure i was going to his clinic, he might have paid for my taxi ride even if i ended up going to another clinic. and if he told everyone revisions are free, ppl might not be as careful in dictating what they want if they knew they could change it too easily. but then again it is the manager who answers the email but the surgeon who actually makes the final decisions

do you mind posting pics? i would really love to see pics :graucho:

Thank you. My doctor is from Migo clinic and my friend who's a korean did all the talking. I believe the doctor is the only one in that clinic. I don't think I look like dong joo, but we all have different perspective views. I'm Filipino but people don't see me as Filipino.

If I wanna look 90% Eurasian, I would have gone 8mm augmentation but I don't have enough skin for 8mm. Otherwise it would look fake. If my nose looks fake, girls will think I'm gay or something.

ooops i forgot to quote sexyasian when i wrote that second part

lol what do nose jobs have to do with gay people? >.>

but yeah 8mm sounds like it would strain the skin

OMG get out of here!!! My roommate is also FLIP! :smile: And he is gay makeup artist!!!!! Gay ppl dont have fake looking noses also i can tell you most gay guys do not get rhinoplasty, they just wear makeup.. or do nose shading.^^
Do u know if MIGO uses Natural material? I wanna know if the doctor is skilled with Rib.
-----

Hey guys i looked at ID clinic there results look good too!! But i also dont know if they use Rib. Anybody heard of this clinic?

hey peep, maybe doing fraxel at VIP too.. anyone had experienced? tell me more thanks...

is it painful? does it complicate with my nose or chin surgery? iwanna do everything one shot cuz i have only this period of time for leave before starting work. oh well..

am guy so need some advices from you pretty ladies :smile:

a good nose job will not look fake. how can you look "90% eurasian" do you mean 90% white? it seems to me you are just trying to convince yourself that you are happy with the moderate augmentation you received by believing the lies your doctor told you when he said that you dont have enough skin for augmentation. No what he meant to say was you dont have enough skin for FOREIGN body augmentation, rib is a completely other story.

Its obvious that you want to go for the whole eurasian look considering how you said that you want to look like tom cruise, paul walker, & wentworth miller.

Goretex and foreign implant cannot and will not give you the same augmentation that rib can bottom line. Don't buy the "you dont have enough skin for augmentation" bs that is the biggest lie that doctors who advocate goretex and silicone will tell you. I know from personal experience because i first had silicone implant and the doctor said "oh i already extended it to the max cant do no more" then i had a rib graft and it was extended twice that amount.

Whether you are primary or revision ...if you know that augmentation & a sharp nose is what you want you should have went with rib.

This kind of dramatic result is not possible with goretex. It's only possible with rib.

before:

http://deantoriumi.com/philosophy/FV_2.htm

after:

http://deantoriumi.com/philosophy/FV_6.htm

sorry to be posting the samething again... but I really hope u guys can help me out

do you guys know anything about the facial surgeries over with Dr.Lee at VIP? I really want to get some jaw muscle reduction done, but I feel like Dr.LEe is really specialized in rhinoplasty, so I don't know how many cases for facial surgeries he actually performs..

Dr. Lee does perform facial bone surgeries. While I was there, a woman who stayed in the next room had a chin reduction. From what I've been told and understand, Dr. Lee's passion is rhinoplasty. According to him, facial bone surgeries are very easy and cut and dry compared to rhinoplasty. Why don't you ask for some before/after pictures of jaw reduction procedures? You should also ask how many he performs.