BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

thanks... do you think its effective on acne scars? oh well. is it reasonable price at US800 per session?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wai said that his surgery with dr jung didn't go well. and i think he said that dr jung used rib

emailed jung myself, he promotes goretex. guess hes not so comfortable with RIBs.. well i just hope it turns out better later on.

is it true that swelling goes off and it will take years to see its true art? need to wait for so long to know if the job is gd? hmm

Good luck with your surgery. I know you're nervous, but you'll feel so much better after you meet Dr. Lee.

Don't worry about the whole extra rib cartilage thing. Dr. Lee does not harvest extra cartilage- he just takes what he needs. I know this because I personally asked about this because a doctor that I consulted with in the U.S. said that he would store extra cartilage in my head. Also, the risk of any lung infection is extremely rare. You'll be fine in the hands of an experienced surgeon.

PHEW ~ huge relieve after hearing u. lol thanks alot u r best! .. but idunt understand why they want to put back in the heads, WHAT r THEY THINKING? wtf? just throw the extra away god damn it. lol

well dr lee only harvest what he needs.. is he so PRECISE and confident of what he needs? wat if .. herealised later on not enough.. cut again? oh well. we ll be in deep sleep. we wont know wat they do to us. oh well oh well.

maybe i think too much.

it already been 4 day since my 2nd surgery
the nurse changed the cast for me yesterday and cleaned out the nose for me
it hurts i hate that part
, i look at the nose for the first time after 2nd surgery i had to say i think it was the right the decition that i made the bridge a little higher...now
i think the still quite swollen , the part between my eyes seem a little high
my alar reduced look fantastic very natural , make the different
my question ...how much more will gortex shrink over time ?....and how long to look normal again ?..i think totally height .dr jung add 6 mm for me....
i hope it will goes down a bit..cauze i still look operated

it should go down by a little bit. have you had a chance to ask dr jung these questions? does he do the check-ups himself or is it the nurses or the sg intern?

and does the goretex bridge feel hard or soft? does the tip feel hard?

can you tell me the procedure or method he used to even out your eyes? is it swollen? did he use the incision method?

my right eye has one crease but the other one has two so the height of the lid is a bit higher on that eye.

From what I was told, fascia is a soft drapey tissue that is approximately 1mm thick and is harvested from a section right behind your ear and hidden in the hairline. Fascia harvested from your own body has low absorption rate and it fuses to you.

It's used for:
1. Slight augmentation cases- the fascia is draped over the septal cartilage grafts to increase height.

2. Patients who have thin skin to add an extra layer and creates a softer, more natural look.

3. As a layer to smooth out any bumps and irregularities.

at Kain - for the past 3 time for check up. most of the time was the nurse and the inter that help me change the cast and clean my nose, cauze dr jung is a busy guy himself unless u ask to talk to him , altho the first time i changed out the cast he was there
talking to me about the result
For my eyes, it look even out now..b4 was sleepy as far as what method he used on me i have no idea, very minimal swelling....i saw the improvement right after the surgery .but i hope it will be permenant
My nose -brigde augmented with gortex - i think feel soft not hard at all
tip - he used ear cartliage it still pretty numb cauze it only been 4 days since my 2nd surgery ...it sorta hard now..i can't really smile still ..
at Juicyme - dont worry it very easy procedure, i wasn't neouvous about the pain, i was more worry abouth the final result, but juicyme bring some photos of nose u like , the dr will understand u better....just think at the end everything will worth it...beauty costs..lol
Out of the whole experiance the thing bother the most is recovery time, iam not very patient like many people , i did had an emotional break down in my day 4, cauze i stay in hotel the whole time which was so boring.
i do hope the bridge go down a little more.....i go back to new york in 3 more days....
and work next day ..hope my co- worker wont notice...lol
let see

does the bridge feel natural?

and can you ask him what method he used for the eyes? i might wanna get it done myself =D

thanks for sharing your experience. we really appreciate it

Thanks sooo much for your reply! That's exactly the same things I'm getting done too! Goretex for my bridge and ear cartilage for my tip. Can I ask more questions? What kind of anesthesia were you under? How much did it cost (usd) and how was the pain afterwards? I am soooo afraid that I will be in pain after. (I am getting my eyes done too) and I'm going to find a photo reference, thanks!! Did you bring a photo or a certain celeb? And I had no idea you're in NY! Haha :P I'm going to NY for surgery :P

Anyone who used RIB material.I need to make a decision soon. Please Email me with your pictures.
1) primary / or / revision using RIB
2) your doctor
3) how long has it healed for. (i prefer too look at 3months+ healed) but even if its swollen i can still judge too since i used rib.

Thank you!! I will reply back a little about myself and my surgery to those who email me there pictures. I will keep your pix 100% private and they will be delete after viewing.

[email protected]

Im deciding on, Dr LEe (VIP) / BK clinic (Dr Kim) and / O&Young/ - For Rib rhino revision thx (PS NO, my nose isnt warped, nothing happened to my nose, rib material is perfectly fine, just want to change the angle slightly/curvement and defat a bit more)