BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Kain: When I contacted him and sent him my pics, he denied there was anything wrong with my nose...unabelievable..I guess most docs would do the same to avoid lawsuit and/or complains. So I lost faith in him and went to Toriumi -- another big mistake.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was it squashy? since the ear cartilage and the fascia aren't very hard. Did you like the subtle change? how tall was it? I'm thinking about getting my nose bridge with ear cartilage and fascia, rib is wayyy too tall and big in my opinion.

It was a little squishy. I didn't have fascia, the change was subtle, but my issue with that was my nose tip turned very bulbous, but I think it was because the surgeon unfortunately didn't do a good job, hence my first revision surgery... :sad:
It depends on what you want, it sounds like you want a more subtle enhancement, so rib would probably not be necessary for you and septal or ear cartilage might be better. Have you had any consultations with any surgeons? What did they say?

which docs are you goin to have your surgery with? Or are u just goin' there for consultations?

who's going to be ur surgeon? Toriumi?

I'm not sure if they are using natural material. But, I had silicon for the bridge and septal cartilage for the tip. Silicon for a chin implant.

Hey all!!

Im back to post up another experience ahaha. This time its about my chin and temple :biggrin:

Went back to VIP last month to get some fat graft and im still loving that clinic like my own family. I had fat taken from my inner thighs to add to my chin and temple. My face is much more defined now and the best thing is that i wasn't even that swallen. Post surgery i looked in the mirror and was really surprised about how easy it went. I also got liposuction from my fatty cheeks =]

The next day my swelling went down alot, if i went out it wouldn't look like i had surgery only that i got bashed by my boyfriend ahaha. The second day i was out shopping and eating in myeong dong. It was christmas eve =]

It really didn't feel like i had surgery for some reason, i think this is the easiest most relaxing surgery i've ever done. I was so scared and worked up for no reason. Mainly because i have a needle phobia but this time it only stung for 3 seconds literally.

So at the end of the day, im skinnier in my thighs (not too much fat was taken though) and i have a more defined face. I hate to admit it but i might be addicted to surgery ahaha.

Once again Joann took really good care of me and i got to meet new patients which was really nice. Dr lee checked on my nose and said there was still swelling in the tip since my skin is really thick. Overall im really pleased and would really recommend this place not only for a nose job but for fat graft as well.

Only thing im scared of is the absorption. So far its been pretty good so fingers crossed my body wont absorb away my chin =] i really like it.

congrats, taylor, I'm so happy for you ...:yahoo:

i didn't even know that they could augment the chin using fat grafts. how does it feel when you squeeze it gently from the sides? does it feel weird in any way?

Hi House of Taylor,

Have not "seen" you for so long! So you went for another beauty getaway!!

I had fat drafter on my forehead and temples as well. It has been a month now and sad to sad, it has absorb quite abit. I would say more than 50%.

Dr Lee actually drafted more than he usually would for overseas patients for me. BUt, unfortunately my body loves my fat and they ate it back.

I hope yours will not absorb as much as mine. BUt then again, my forehead and temple was pretty concaved to start off with.