BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

You have any you like in mind?
MAybe you can share with us what is your face shape like and are your eyes big or small?

Do you have any celebrity look-alike?

Daniel Henney - Now thats the deal man! He has that perfect face with the not over manly nose that suits him, in my opinion of course.

He is au naturel tooo!!!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eyes used to be quite big, now slightly smaller.. medium double eyelid with thick eyebrown.
lol, nvm..i shld just get angelababys nose. :X

Thx for ur info kain! I guess Paranasal effect is quite subtle, bt I guess it makes e overall proportion better.

i think to simulate the effect of a paranasal implant, pinch the base of the nostril and pull forward by half a centimeter and look at your face in the mirror from an angle. the depression under your nostril should look less i think

that really depends on your facial structure. if you have a shallow forehead a high bridge would look strange but a deep forehead would look ok with a higher bridge, and other facial features have effect too

Yay! the worst s over! now just relax and drink lots of water ok?

So you went for goretex and ear cartilage?
How long was the surgery and who's nose did you asked for???

Take care and update us!

I brought in jung roo's nose eyes and nose. However he said hers was way too high for my face and I agreed. I asked him to do a more subtle version for me. I also initially wanted.a pointer.tip but he said it would not match my facial features. I have a round face and.round eyes. I agreed even hour he said he would make it.pointer if I wanted. The surgery was a breeze! I don't have any huge bandage on my nose, just tape type. My nose seems to look the same with just a slifht bridge. He said he added 3 mm. My eyes look pretty scary though.:sad: and i don't think they are cut evey but I am trying not to stress.

I hope everything turns out ok :sad: I had a head wrap with a gauze in and on my.ear and it.fell off in my.sleep! So I juwt out it back on, I see the doctor again tomorrow.2 days after surgery. Sighhh, I definitely.cried.and threw up :sad:

JuicyME - if you don't mind, could you share with us about the step by step process you went through, like first they did physical exam, blood test, then shots etc etc..., I'm getting my nose done in May and I'm super curious of the whole process. Or more like scared, but might feel more at ease knowing the process better;). I hope it's not too much to ask.

for rib rhinoplasty, its recommended to stay for 2 weeks.

guys!! I have confirmed an appointment via JoAnn (VIP manager) with Dr.Lee.

OMG you cried, threw up and in pain and u didnt even do GA or Rib?? omg.. im so dead.. i really wonder if korean docs and taiwanese docs DO do different methods then... hmmmm.... it just seems the one who go to korea seem to be more "in pain" and im not just saying that cuz i went thru rib with no pain.. but even the girls i talked to who went to taiwan didnt experience pain. or anything??
Hmmm well.. i will definitely let u guys know if my revision in korea of just defatting is more painful then me extracting a rib and shoving it in my nose in taiwan.. THAT indeed would be weird hey,