BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone!

I used to keep up with the first 'Asian nose job' thread and just recently I've been quickly skimming through part 2.

Anyways, I got my nose job done almost one year ago in HK. I noticed a few people asking about HK for nose jobs so, if you are curious just ask me :smile: I only got a ~3mm (or so the dr. said..) i-shaped silicon implant. It's extremely natural, everyone just thought I lost weight and told me I looked great! Except for one dear friend actually came right out and asked if I had something done because "something" was different about they way I looked (but that I looked nice either way :smile:)

Well, one year later, I'm now thinking over getting a revision. For my (1st) surgery, I wanted to be slightly conservative because I really didn't know what to expect. I figured I would get the implant first and see if it helped out with how 'pointy' my nose looked, or if it would help 'balance out' the width of my base. First of all, I really don't think the bridge of my nose was lifted high enough...at first I was quite happy, since anything was better than what I had before! But now, I want to increase the height. The only part that is really noticeable is between my eyes (the lower part is more subtle). I'm not crazy about the width of my alar (only when I smile, really) but I also don't like the fact that once it's done, it is not reversible for the most part. And I have no idea what to do about my tip...I don't want it super pointy but I would love a little structure to do.

I know everyone's nose is different, but is there anyone else on here that wasn't quite sure what to do with their alar and only went with the implant and tip work? How did it end up looking with your alar? My tip now is just not really defined...I don't want to get an L-shaped implant so what did you all do for you tips?

I tried to include a little bit about my surgery, but if you have any questions feel free to ask me!!

Thanks Angelfern for sharing your experience. Did you have to apply any scar reduction gel or anything? if you did, what brand did you use? how is the scar on your nose now? is it obvious?

Hi Chanelmania77,

I've brought along dermatix scar reduction gel, available here in hospital or NTUC pharmacy or Dr Kao's clinic, i think it's cheaper in Taipei or u can get it from malaysia's watson pharmacy, also much cheaper.

Mine is worse than my sis's, hers is just a faint line, no one can tell. My scar is getting lighter too, may take a few more months.

When i went out, i didn't apply concealer too. I think not very obvious unless you tilt up your head when you speak to people.

does this gel work for other scars? is this something like vaseline?

where do i get those pills n cream? will multi vitamins help? or shld i get all?

i think there is a very good chance i will go to vip. gotta replan my entire trip >.<
should be easier this time if there is free accomodation. can anyone tell me what vip includes with the accomodation? wireless internet? meals? toiletries? plug adapters for my laptop?
and what do they include in the aftercare package?

Yup, I need to know where to get those supplements such as arnica Montana n bromiline in sg too. Pls excuse my spelling, Im not sure of the correct way to spell it. I may be looking for company to go ViP in apr, any one considering to go during that period too? We can shop around Seoul together too! It's so lonely to explore places alone..

Hey kain, when do u intend to go?

Day 3.

Healing process absolutely sucks :sad: my ear hurts and looks absolutely gross. And my nose is filled with dry blood and I am so tired of breathing from my mouth. How long is this supposed to last?? :sad: I get all stitches out in 5 days, thank goodness......='(