ye,I saw that too: coming soon, so soon for one year...LoL

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi~ firstly, I don't speak Korea either, can't meet your requirement LoL
But I will stay in Korea from Mar 12th to April 14, I wonder when will you be
in Korea? I'd like to have someone travel and shopping together~
about your question, I don't know much but try my best to answer from what I know~

1, I think 2 weeks is enough for rhinoplasty, but the one who knows best is
the doctor, so you'd better call the clinic

2, That is possible, cauz the doctor have to meet you face in face to decide
what exact surgery you need, you can try send them your photo to consult through email before you go to Korea.

3, I guess some hotel have laudry servise some don't, so you need to check on their website before book any room

4, I don't think so, they may speak a little english, and you can do a lot of
preparations before you go like get familiar with the seoul map, subway, some city guide books ...

hope it help~:smile:

Better: Thanks for your response! :smile:
April is the most convenient month for me, and since I haven't booked a flight yet, I can probably book for one in late March. I would love to meet up and shop!
What are you planning on having done, and at which clinic?

My e-mail address is [email protected], or you could just PM me here!

Edit to ask: I checked out Travelocity, and it looked like Air China Intnl. was the most affordable one. Has anyone traveled using this airline recently? I really don't want my journey to turn into an episode of Lost! :P

help!

hi guys, i've had rhinosplasty done last year but over the last few months i've noticed that there is a teensy bit of blood inside one side of my nose from time to time. Say if i was trying to blow my nose, I'd try not to blow hard and instead kinda put the kleenex a little in to wipe the nasty stuff but then i'd get a tiny dot of blood stain on the kleenex (im not wiping hard and just barely putting the kleenex in a bit]. Sometimes there is blood even when im not blowing my nose/have a cold.

is this something i should be worried about, like visit my surgeon to get it checked out?
(since it's been a year already...)

thanks! :]

Not that I speak from experience, I think you should call your surgeon immediately, even if it's a minor concern.

It's very hard to find reviews on Australian (Sydney) surgeons who are skilled and experienced at rhinoplasty, especially ethnic rhinoplasty. Can anyone give me a recommendation? It would be much appreciated. I keep just getting information on those with enough money to make nice websites or advertise in cosmetic journal magazines. Are they really the best? For example, Silkwood - Dr Nettle, Dr Zacharia in Bondi, etc.

Thank you, this thread and the one before it have been interesting and informative. However, if there has been recommendations and feedback about Sydney surgeons, then I have missed it.

Im 13 months P.O . I got an I-silicone implant and ear cartilage graft on my tip...

Im scared i did it so rashly... i did research. but i know as time goes by chances for infection and movement gets high. im just worried my nose will look really bad the next years to come...

my nose looks great now and no 1 knows i got it done... but i always have this lingering scare... ne one get their implant removed?

btw i live in seoul been here for 2+ years (krn american) do not go to BK or dream or grand. They are heavily advertised and have multiple surgeons. its best to go to a clinic in korea with 1 surgeon.

my unni told me that if u go to grand, their is so many. so u think ur gonna get the top surgeon but u end up getting another one. just be careful with those places...

Grand is so advertsied, ur on the subway and they even announce that thats the stop from grand surgery clinic ㅜㅜ

For those of you who e-mailed the doctors in Korea, how long did it take for you to receive a response? I've e-mailed maybe 10 of them, and so far have received only one response, from Oz. The cost is pretty reasonable, in my opinion ($3,500), but I'm waiting to hear back from the others, too. It's been 3 days and I'm feeling impatient! :P

Hi all, recently I had rhinoplasty done 5 months ago and now I am sad to say, I probably will have to take the implant out. It seems as if there are 2 bumps with pus are where the incisions were and where the implant was inserted. This is the worst thing that can ever happen, losing my money, and going through all that healing for nothing. I wonder.. is my doctor bad?? At first he lied and said he never seen this before, and now he tells me another patient had the same bumps. I am so sad. :sad:

Lindaaaaaaa oh no!

maybe its an infection? where'd u get it dun? and the name of the doctor?

Maybe u should go see another doctor for another opinion... If you are having doubts, you should make sure at all costs whats wrong with you. it would be sad to remove it if its something thats fixable without removing the implant...

Hey Dabin,

I thought in grand they only have each surgeon in each field? Which clinic in seoul did you end up getting your at? Thanks for the heads up by the way :biggrin:

TO EVERYONE:

Has anyone heard of Samsung Aesthetic Clinic Kangnam? I dug it up from the previous thread posted by simply.jake

They promote the use of autologous implant and seem quite experienced. This was totally the clinic i had been searching for this past year so im very excited but have very little info on it. Please share any knowledge you have, much appreciated:smile:
By the way, i've emailed them...but no reply

sooooooo sorry to hear that, who is the doctor and the clinic? it's better to find another one if you wanna redo your nose

Do you satisfied with your result? can you share your Dr and clinic?:P

Bumps with pus are classic signs of an infection. I can't believe the doctor told you he never seen this. My doctor told me 1 in 100 cases get infected. You have to remove the implant and squeeze the pus out and wait for it to heal before you can put the implant back. I'm so sorry to hear that this happened.