BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Joann replies usually within 24hours, really responsive, unless maybe she need time to sort out and review your questions for the best answers.

Not advisable to use donor ribs, may have chance of rejection according to the clinics. You may consult the doctor in person , they prolly need to conduct tests to see the compatibility?

Just use your own ribs or the ones from KFC. Jk

Tc all!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to seem like I'm spamming, but QUESTION: if I just want to get my bridge and tip done, will that make my nose seem bigger? My nose (alar base) doesn't widen unless I smile, any ideas or thoughts?

I like the size of my nose now (not too big and not too small), I just want to heighten my bridge and make subtle changes to my tip to make it more projected - kind of like Erika Sawajiri's nose. My biggest fear, that it may end up looking like my nose is too big for my face without alar reduction.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GKYgVpr7Yzw/SjN0YSfS_qI/AAAAAAAAAA4/vUSEo83SZYo/S760/erika_sawajiri_2.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3PCdNii6uQc/SZV7A8IGbdI/AAAAAAAAAR8/_sXpn4cWjmE/s400/Erika+Sawajiri.jpg

Hello Hher :smile:
I was thinking of going around May or June as well. I just heard from JoAnn today and gave me a list of prices. I was looking at the rib cartilage method and it cost $7700! More expensive than I thought. Which method are you guys planning to go for?

One of my friend in from Korea said that on average it cost about $1000-$1500. That sounds too good to be true. She also said that her friend works at one of the most expensive clinic in Korea and with discount it cost about $2000. That is so cheap! Maybe it depends on the materials, but she also mentioned that most people don't use silicons anymore so I'm not sure what kinda material she's talking about that is so affordable. Any ideas?

Initially I want Ear +Septal Cartilage (I don't think they do this combo, I have to ask) and second plan would be Rib. Wow! yeah that's exactly the same price she gave me for Rib. Although I sent another email detailing on what I plan to have done on my nose and waiting for her reply. So I will keep you updated as well. I'm not looking for a big dramatic change for my nose so I wonder if Ear + Septal would be enough. So difficult to decide.

Yes, I think it definitely depends on the material, because the cost she gave me for silicon bridge + nasal tip or silicon material cost between $1,200 - $3000 not including Anesthesia. I'm not considering silicon, but you got quoted the same prices? I will just have to wait to ultimately find out how much it cost for my procedure.

@Laugnablevickie - have you heard anything else?

Which scar are you referring to?
The one on my nose is quite faint, though I have some web scarring in the nostrils, you can see them only if I tilt my head back. My nostrils are also uneven. :sad:
I do have a scar under my left breast from the rib graft. I am thinking of getting this scar revised when I get my nose revision as well.
Countdown...2 more days...I'm so nervous I can barely sleep...hence the late night post! :/

I have heard that using donor rib has more possibility of rejection and higher absorption as well. Plus, I personally think I would give myself nightmares from just thinking about someone else's parts in my face!

I noticed that augmenting the bridge and tip will subsequently reduce the alar width, how much will depend on how much you augment. I did reduce my base slightly as well, which I don't really think it was needed after the augmentation. This is something you should discuss with your doctor, it has to be in proportion, if you do too much of both, it can result in a "pinched" nostril look. IMO
Also, I noticed that after my augmentation, my smile wasn't as wide as it was before, so maybe your nose won't be either.

But wasn;t yours donar rib? did it actually warp or was it just put in crooked?
Honestly for ppl, i don't recommend donar rib AT ALL. I think someone who went to Dr Jung used donar rib and it actually warped (like curved)
Edit_ opps just read yours again, if there is a lumpy that DEFINITELY warping!

Quick question. I added 4mm to my bridge but also got my eyes done (cut inner corners) and my eyes look so close together and super super swollen. Do you think the nose adds to the eye swelling as well?

And how long does it take for swelling to just start going down? I don't see much of a difference :sad: I told the dr very subtle, so people i know don't know I got a nose job, but still!! I see no bridge yet and 4mm is a lot for me bc I have a small face and shorter nose.

in a couple of days time. sure will share. dunt worry i have a lot of money to sue them :smile: JK

was told it could take months for swelling untill it fully subsides and many other months or even years to see the "complete" settled down nose. be patient. as long there is no complications or infections or any sort i think it should be fine for now. call your doc! GL

JuicyMe
What kind of material are you currently have for your nose bridge and your tip?
I want to lengthen my eyes too but I would not choose cutting the inner corners but outter corner instead
it's so difficult to choose which material for the bridge
I am surprised that a lots of people in this form are not happy with their results hummmm
uneven nostril, a bump, warping adn more
you guys made me scared...I am still debating....it's so hard......
my nose is not that bad...and if the surgery wont' go well , I can't stand if the end result will look bad and require revision!!
my friend has rib and her nose is warping and middle part on the bridge is getting realy pinky...

I have heard that 3mm silicone would be ok for Asian Nose job since Asian tends to tolerate silicone very well
Another friend of mine has silicone and ear cartilage on her nose,,it's been more than 10 years...and she is still good with it

Alar reduction is such a difficult procedure..80% of this procedure will yied an uneven nostrils result.

THERE IS NO SUCH A PERFECT IMPLANT YET!!! Sigh.....

JuicyME, I apologize if you've already mentioned this before, but what material did you use for your nose again? Any idea what the best option would be for bridge + tip that would be long lasting? For bridge does it always have to be rib or silicon?