BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know ..it depends ...
my friend has silicone on her nose's bridge and ear cartilage for the tip
he had it done more than 10 yrs ago, I am seeing her very often and I don't see any wrong with her,,, no infection, no red nose or extrution at all
her nose looks really natural she had 4mm

Another friend of mine, about 55 yrs old she had only silicone one her nose, no ear nor septal cartilage on the tip
she had done it 15 years and I seeing her tip is getting pink and extruding...
her fake nose is so obvious,,I can tell she had a nose job i think her nose bridge is over 5mm
another one , she had silicone too and it's been 13 years, no ear or septal cartilage
but she has thick skinm, her nose looks really nice and natural...it's not too tall
no infection nor extrution at all..

I know one lady.she is about 60..I dont know how long did she had her nose done??
I dont know what can of implant she used.. but her nose is deformed nọw...it looks like the silicone is melting......her nose looks really
our friend relationship is not close enougth for me to ask or to advice her...
sigh......

hummmmmmm
Dr Lee from VIP was student of Dr Gunter in Texas???
I am about 1 and 15 minutes from DR Gunter
I have spoke on the phone with the receptionist of Dr Gunter's office
and asked for Dr Gunter as my PS for Primary Noe job, but the girl told me that he only does revision.
There is Dr Conchran?(not sure about the spelling) he is working for Dr GUnter more then 10 yrs...they said Dr Conchran will do the primary cases while I want dr Gunter..

Goretex is thin and light so it tends to bend too..
at this time, I dont know which material is good and last life time
I don't know anyone who had rib over 10 yrs so that I can ask them
but my friend told me she has rib on her nose but why I can see something clear in her nose bridge thru the light and the middle part of her nose bridge is getting really pink
plus the tip is warping toọ

I dont know anymore..*I am really confused and dont know which Doctor which material to choose anymore..

well prolly some bad surgeons did the rib for her. s id mentioned RIB requires superb skilled surgeon. not play matter. its almost like joining your legs back. u cant walk properly if misalignment and misplacements n all.

there is nothing that guarantees lifetime results. even life itself is not forever yeh? just do it if u REALLY REALLY need it, who knows wot happen next? ;p

anyway, on VIP website dr lee's greetings, do more readups! he was student of dr gunter, just not sure if its the same gunter tho.

GL all.

nope. just saying nothing is lifetime. except your brain and your heart, but well. they get weaker as we age too isnt it. :smile:

just be prepared there is a possibility for revision for any methods u use, especially implants.

if u do minor ones, it shld be quite safe if your surgeon is good.

wot i think is, no matter which method u use, we r all gonna be really ugly when we r 70s++ isnt it? a nose job turns bad, a natural nose turns bad too. watever go figure

Rawrude!
Dr Gunter in Texas has a lot of students and he is one or two worlwide rhinoplastic surgeon. but he only do the revision cases.
I asked him to do my nose he would nót he referred me to DR Spencer Cochran who is working with him 5 yrs ago
I think dr Gunter is Plastic surgery is only one Gunter
other gunter is maybe doing something else (my guess only)
http://www.rhinoplasty-usa.com/

I know 2 DR that Dr Lee mentioned?
Dr Gunter
and Dr Byrd, they are both in Dallas, TX, USA
Dr Lee has studied many topics as follows.
I also know of UT. Southwestern Medical Center
so I am very sure it's DR Gunter in Texas whom Dr Lee had mentioned
● Nose surgery
-
-
- Dr. Gunter, a pioneer of nose surgery
Dr. Rohrich, the head master of UT. Southwestern Medical Center
Dr. Guyron, an expert surgeon of nose surgery

● Wrinkle reduction and face lift
- Dr. Barton, the previous chairman of American society of aesthetic plastic surgeons
- Dr. Hamra, a world-famous expert surgeon of face lift

● Endoscopic wrinkle surgery
- Dr. Isse, a pioneer of endoscopic plastic surgery and a professor of UCLA
-
Dr. Paul, a pioneer of endoscopic plastic surgery and a professor of UCLA

● Breast surgery
- Dr. Tebbetts, a pioneer of breast plastic surgery

● Facial contouring surgery
- Dr. Byrd, a professor of Southwestern Medical Center and a chief of Balyor

● medical hospital
- Dr. Hobar, a professor of UT. Southwestern Medical Center

Cartilage becomes harder and stronger as people age. The stronger the cartilage, the less likelihood of absorption and warping. This is what I was told when I had surgery at VIP. My cartilage was unusually strong for someone my age, so the chance of absorption and warping is slim. People need to consider the condition of their rib cartilage if they are interested in rib rhinoplasty because that makes a huge difference in their long-term results.

Dr. Lee at VIP uses K-wires to prevent warping. He didn't use it on me, but I know someone that he used it on. I think it's only used if your rib cartilage is more prone to warping (i.e. younger patients).

"rib cartilage is more prone to warping" - Izora said - is right
with older patient - less chance of warping ( I have read several articles about this)
I think it makes sense - just like we stop growing tall after 25 yrs of age
so let say over 35 is good , right???

and also - harder rib is more difficult to carve so you need a skilled surgeon to do this

Acalabra: yes..if you have thick skin, and skillfull doctor , not over augmentation , then you will be fine
material is not the issue but the skill of doctor, your body reaction are counted as well