BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Are you getting just your nose done? You shouldn't look that different after a nose job. People who get facial contouring usually look different. Even though I was swollen and bruised, I still looked like "me" in the passport photo. Customs didn't even question me. Just in case, I took pictures of my recovery daily for proof that I had surgery. I stayed for 2 weeks also, so you should be fine.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are over 500 plastic surgeons in South Korea, so I'm sure most people haven't heard of most doctors. My family in Seoul was concerned because they never heard of VIP either. I understand that it's very overwhelming. You need to keep in mind that in South Korea, the rhinoplasty trend and mainstream are using alloplastic implants, so rib rhinoplasty is not popular, which explains why most doctors don't specialize in it. If you need reassurance, you should try to have a face to face consultation with your top choices of doctors. You will have a feeling when you meet the right doctor for you. I'm not sure about other doctors, but Dr. Lee said that harvesting rib cartilage is the easiest part of surgery. Only a small mount of cartilage that is attached to your rib is removed.

To answer your question, I like my nose even though it's still swollen. It's a huge improvement, and yes, it definitely looks natural compared to the silicone I had.

Hey! My situation was kind of the same. I had a button nose that everyone loved but I just wanted a slight bridge. My nose basically looks the same but with just a tad bit more definition.

Do you have a long nose? You mentioned horse~ I have a short nose, so he mentioned that bringing the bridge will make my tip look even shorter and make it look more upwards, like a piggy nose. So he said that he was going to lengthen my tip.

I'm not sure if you should remove the bridge and work on the tip, because then you won't have a bridge and just a high tip, which would look really awkward. It's hard to give you advice since we don't know what your nose looks like, would you mind sharing photos of just your nose?

I don't have a long nose, but when I turn to the side a little, it just doesn't look right to me and it gets kind of long looking. I'll post up some photos later when I can find a camera -_-

I think I might reduce the tip a little~ and then bring up the bridge... Anyways, I'll have to find the time to upload photos :smile: as the power in my complex is out >:/

Does anyone know just how much mm is suitable for the nose? I mean, for those that have had rhinoplasty augmentation - how did you know how much mm was need for your nose bridge? I keep researching and researching and it just keeps coming up that "it just depends on how high you want your dorsum."

Some research that I found said this can be assessed after digital computer imaging.

pretty self explanatory, but I still want to hear from those that have had it, and just how did you determined how much mm will be needed. Or did you just take what the Doc recommended?

a little confused. don't know. bleh. Anyone??????