BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Ah! I'm still a little bit nervous having some unfamiliar object put inside my nose. Haha. But seems like most people are totally fine with silicons and gortex and they turn out looking pretty nice actually.. like yours!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 1.5k

hi guys. its the second day of my surgery. changed my dressing n all. not really painful anymore just ache numb.. i think i can get discharged soon, prolly tml morning.

i tell u guys,i dont know abt whether each individual need certain methods but from i know, RIB is by far highly recommended by many ppl here, even the patients. made a few friends. everyone is very nice here and some ofthe staff takingcare of you can speaking mandarin incase u are a chinese.

for THOSE OF U WONDERING WHERES JOAN-- idk, i saw her plentiful times visiting me n checking me, SHE IS REALLY busy. she even work on holidays. she is really busy checking on everbody and buying n bringing food.. she takes really gd care of me.

idk, maybe she is busy worrying about me? lol she is really nice , give her some time to reply your emails, she is not robot. i feel poor thing for her. she work really hard and have to manage LOTS of things. i think maybe u guys just ask what is essential and come do it. come join me. im really bored lol..

i have some TIPS for you guys if u ever have surgery here: bring some energy gel mentioned one of u here, really good, some sweets help. life saver especially when u r bored. AND pls bring along iphone or some gaming devices during day of surgery. reall \y really. lol theres TV and internet hre but i just dunt knowwhat to do .

joann was having some sinus and i guess she hasnt been sleeping enough. u guys have to be patient :smile:

i had paranasal , fat graft, n rib n ear. havent remove stitches but i think i look much better now.

i heard many clinics in apugeong r really good. basically almost all clinics here r good, they have to be competitive else the doctor cant survive here. i think the most important thing is service and taking gd care of u post op. cuz i tell u, i was really giddy n weak after surgery, imagine a clinic not taking care of u n ask u to leave. idk.

rating for VIP so far: 9.5/10

do you know what shape the paranasal implants were? they are rib right? i was wondering how much rib they took since it would require quite a bit of cartilage to augment my paranasal area. were they able to augment yours a lot? can you see the difference?

and when you feel the paranasal area, can you feel the rib cartilage implant? can you feel the outline of it?

It feels natural to me, maybe a bit harder around the tip. I'm honestly not too sure because I never had much of a nose to begin with T_T. Dr.Kao used layers of goretex on me and also gave me a slight curve along the bridge to keep it natural looking. I didn't like how straight it looked when it was swollen because it is too "sharp" for my round face. But it's starting to look great now!
Yeah, I was worried about that as well. So far, no issues. I sometimes forget I had my nose done, it's super natural. But it all depends on you and your surgeons recommendations when it comes to material type.

Thanks rawdude, is good to hear another person's experience at VIP. I think you're right, JoAnn is probably super busy so we should cut her some slack. Haha. But I think everyone's really anxious to hear from her (like me). :smile:

Btw, how much extra did they charge for paranasal? Is this your first rhino? Did they charge anymore than $7700 for just the nose surgery?

they charged whatever posted online but 10%discount for multiple surgery other than nose. i didnt bargain. so u could try. i wish i can remove my bandages real soon. breathing thru mouth is quite tiring. lol guess have to bite the bullet for awhile more.

i believe they charge foreigners more which is resonable, since they r providing u full service from day1. n post surgery care. u will need all these especially you not familiar here.

anyway my eyes was having random pain n tearing, very sensitive, anyone know why is that so?

I am thinking of going to korea end of May/beginning of June if anyone wants to go together? Maybe share a hotel to save some money & support. I am leaning towards VIP since there are so many good reviews about them. Anyway, I speak pretty fluent Korean so I can help with translating or getting around & whatnot. If interested plz email me at [email protected] of course female only kkk:yahoo:

Hello, I am planning to go in mid apr, by any chance, u may want to consider having the trip together? I'll be having a rib nose job at VIP too.

mizliz: OMG! My nose is very similar to yours. Can only see your side profile after the ops. How bot the front? Did u do any alar?

Milkyway52: There is a lady in another forum went to O&Young and uses rib for her tip. According to her, the doctor is very famous for nose jobs in Korea.