BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

what i mentioned was a worst case scenario.

you should really ask a plastic surgeon in a face to face consultation since i might not know what i am talking about

here's where i got my info from the saddle nose thing

The first step in treating a saddle nose deformity is to understad what the cause of the saddle nose deformity is. The causes of saddle nose deformities can include the loss of septum during the primary rhinoplasty, over resection of the nasal bones and cartilages or natural inherent nasal appearance due to the patient’s ethnicity.

from http://www.rhinoplastynet.com/saddle_nose.html

but a few lines down they mention treating it by using septal cartilage, so they kinda contradict themselves

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey vivi-bee
do you have the links for all three of them?? I dont read any korean, so its kinda difficult for me to navigate to teh before and after pictures. pleasee share the links with me. thank u so much !!

Were the photos taken down??

Okay so I finally booked an appointment with VIP in May. I'm a bit of a nervous wreck right now.

I was just going through some old post and townstory had mention that a Korean friend of hers did a search for her and found some unhappy reviews from the locals. Even though in the end, townstory seems to be really happy after the surgery, I can't help but still feel a little uneasy.

I made my decision to go to VIP through this forum, but now I think about it.. how can I can be so sure it's the right place just by reading post from people I've never met. Not to mention I can't seem to find any other info about Dr. Lee and the clinic.

Sorry, I'm just freaking myself out a little bit. The fact that I'm gonna spend buttload of money and scarring my chest, I better get a hellava good looking nose.

Anyone who went to VIP mind sharing some before and after photo with me? I promise I wouldn't share it with anyone. I'm just looking for some reassurance.

JoAnn have been so nice and helpful, but sometimes good services doesn't always mean you'd get good results.

This is gonna be my first nose surgery, and I just don't wanna ruin my nose forever. I told a few of my friends and all of them said I don't need nose surgery. They all say "oh you're already pretty, why would you need plastic surgery?" The problem is I don't feel pretty, but I don't think I'm ugly neither. I just don't wanna actually end up looking ugly after the surgery. Especially years down the road, my nose gets all messed up from a nose job. Growing up, my nose had always bothered me. My dad use to call me "flat nose girl" and my mom was always looking and judging people's noses. I wasn't considered to be pretty at all when I was a little girl. Just recently my step grandmother told me I was butt ugly. Haha.

Okay so I'm just gonna stop the ranting. Sorry about the long post and thank you for reading. I figured out of all people you guys might understand where I'm coming from. I'm just gonna go calm myself down a bit. Haha.

I heard that fillers and injections like juvaderm under the eye can help with dark circles and hollowness under they eyes. Its like 500 for each shot and they last pretty long, I think from 6 to maybe 2 years. Hope this helps. I hve the same problem and its such a hassle to cover it up with makeup all the time.

Hey would you be able to post the links for these clinics: O and Young and Abgujung. I'd like to check them out as well. Thanks.

good luck with your surgery. let us know how it goes :biggrin:

dr jung told me ..almost 6mm and i think it the highest i can go but still looking natural ...any higher will look fake.... So far most of people reactions to me is that i loose weight.... Also i got a major hairccut .... It a big distraction from my face . Everyone told me i look good ...but first 3 weeks ...was scary cause the swelling ..i look so fake.... Cause my bridge almost started between my eyebrowns ...and i didnt think i will down that much anymore. So far imam so happy with how i look now ..much more condidnt when i

dr jung told me ..almost 6mm and i think it the highest i can go but still looking natural ...any higher will look fake.... So far most of people reactions to me is that i loose weight.... Also i got a major hairccut .... It a big distraction from my face . Everyone told me i look good ...but first 3 weeks ...was scary cause the swelling ..i look so fake.... Cause my bridge almost started between my eyebrowns ...and i didnt think i will down that much anymore. So far imam so happy with how i look now ..much more condidnt when i