BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

have you tried anything like exfoliating the scar area? is there anything that can be done to remove the scar? andif you press on the area where the rib was removed can you feel any kind of depression?

thanks

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tip area is still swollen, but my bridge has deswelled nicely. My tip has more definition now than it did during my first month after surgery. I hope it will continue to get more defined. I haven't experienced any absorption, just deswelling. I know it's hard, but try to be patient with your results.

I feel so sorry for you, dear. Did you consult any other doctors after you remove the implant? Cos it could be inflammation causing the tissue to swell & pulling the whole nose the wrong way. You only had the implant for like 3 weeks right, kind of unusual that the implant can cause such permanent scar tissue contraction, sounds like your plastic surgeon either chose the wrong size/shape of implant or didn't place the implant properly, placed it too high up your nose bridge causing the "L" shape to pull your whole nose up, but of course that's my guess, I'm not an expert. Pl go see a couple more doctors immediately, not to redo the nose but check if you have residual inflammation, that can be easily fixed by a course of med and should be fixed 1st. NSAIDs like Cataflam are at best pain killers, won't help much. Good Luck!

yes catlover, i thought all u're saying is right.
he did put it too high and it caused my tip to be pulled up.

like i said on my first post here, i took it out with another surgeon,
causing both of my 1st and 2nd surgeron being like pointing each other.
"he might did something" and "she might made something wrong"
they both also said that usually, after the silicone removal, the nose would get back to its old shape. and they seem like never deal with patients getting contraction, so they don't see what i'm complaining about.

i think going to doctors now will only get them saying that my nose is still swelling, it is too soon to judge.. etc.

but i just want to know if real people did deal with this moment too after the silicone removal, like is this normal and after the tip is getting softer everything would turn like how it used to be,
or would my nose be like this forever ..

and that cataflam is what my 1st doc told me to consume.
see how i shouldn't trust him anymore.

Omg, incomplete.. I am so sorry to hear :sad: do you know how many mm your Dr initially raised it? :sad: must be tough to anticipate surgery, then hate it so much that you reversed it. I feel your pain in the sense where I really don't like my eye surgery results. Anyway... I am truly sorry, I hope everything works out for you. Where did you get it done?

hi kain~ Exfoliatating the scar off woud be uncomfortable cuz i know it wont work to remove the scar, since this is removing the rib, its not like a acne scar or a surface scar... its penatrated and very deep if you know what im talking about. The only thing u can do is have is lasered removed. Which i dont plan to do because i've experienced it before and it was the scariest thing in my life. Probably equal or scarier then my nose job. The sound and the smell and all.. its just too much for me to handle when im awake. Yes they put numbing cream, but once that first layered is removed... you will start feeling it. theres others who do it and dont have a problem with it and think its super easy. I talk to this one girl who was like oppoosite of me.. i had the hardest time with laser clinics.. but having my rib removed was soo easy breasy and nothing. The other girl has multiple lasers and her tattoo removed and everything said he was easy breasy but erib thing sucked big time for her. So everyone is different. For me.. i feel too vulerable being awake i get stressed, anxious, and nervous super fast. So if you have like anxiety problems like me... laser scar removal isnt the solution. But for rib scar i think thats the ony thing right now that is proven garanteed to work

i'm sorry about your eyes too juicyme..

i didnt remember what did he say, maybe 3-4 mm? or 2-3 mm at least.
but it was high on my face coz i had a medium high nose already.
i just wanted to make my nose looks a bit pointy and it turned nightmare.
i just browsed that the pressure on tip is which actually makes the nose contracted.
i did push the implant sometimes when it was on my nose.
stupid me. :"(

i also found this site, the woman's nose said to be improved in 3 months.

http://aes.sagepub.com/content/30/2/166/F7.small.gif

but i dont understand what the site's telling.
do i need any medicine or just wait until it grows back?
i'm consumin pian tje huang now, chinese antibiotics. hoping it will get better.

Hey guys I am new here on this thread. Unlike most of you guys, I moved to South Korea. Anyways I went to 4 doctors here fr consultation:Oz, Bk, Dr.Jung, and just today Dr. lee at VIP. I am torn between Dr. Lee and Dr. Jung. My quote at VIP for septal, ear, and fascia, which is 100% gonna be my own plus noble surgery is 5500 USD. Is this a decent price? And if anyone who has had surgery with Dr. Lee, can you please send me pictures! Thanks in advance. [email protected]

Annie

there are a number of us done at vip already. so far we r still having new noses n swelling, awaiting it to settle before we know the actual product. but all i have to say is, very natural noses dr lee do.

dr lee like it balanced to your face profile. unless u strongly request for a drastic change.

your quotation there looks reasonable., many of us who had done RIB spent much much more.

VIP is never a wrong choice, it all depends on what you want for your nose. the methods n requirement. dr lee is gd at ribs.

and vips service and care is excellent. good luck

is she staying at officetel? dunt worry, vip will find her companions n friends. lots of solo people there. lol

I'll be there in the first week of april :smile: what is she getting done?