BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

to add on, one patient guy there done facelift and he looks 10 years younger. i was shocked to know of his actual age.

my deviation sinus had been corrected n definitely improved. overal features improved too. just swelling on the tip that i have to have patience for. other than that awaiting the rib wound to heal and medication is causing me gastric problem but its only a few more days to go.

wish i can accelerate time to 1 year later. :smile: but i have a strong feeling ill be going back to do something else; idk, will think of it. maybe jaws, cheekbones.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, those so called popular clinics were once unknown too. some of them got lucky, done one nice job for someone important, say the governors daughter or celebrity then they got famous. blah~ that doesnt mean they r REALLY more skilled than the unknowns.

but i can see how VIP is getting known these days. not to mention they r quite accredited with many societies and dr lee has got many certs. just go to the second floor and take a look. i also saw a "best clinic" one but not too sure about the origin, didnt pay much attention.

what if i tell u im some hollywood star now and had done at vip? the next day is a queue right outside their clinic. and today they r still " unknown" . -.-

and yes i do see approx of 2-3 new customers each day when i visited them and stayed there for about 2hrs. both international and local korean patients. mostly had nose done+ something else.

Hello rawdude, I've just booked an appt w Joann in the mid of apr. May I know what shld I prepare for my trip over there? I mean other then the jelly drinks? N do they provide transport back to the airport for foreign patient departing Seoul? Btw, was the fraxel effective? Was actually contemplating to do it in sg. What's the diff anyway?

i just Pmed u. cuz long story. lol

hope they help. let me know if u need anything more.

surviving alone is not so easy there but no worries, no biggies.

I totallly agree..about the doube eyelid scars. actually i really dont like how some doctors claim "there will not be any scars" The reason they say this is because SOME scars are barely invisible to the naked eye you cant see it much but its stil there so they feel they can orderline say something like that.
The truth is there is INDEED scars. I've seen my friend eyes who got it done. Its like a red line color, a girl from the States came to visit me... and she didnt wear makeup only sunscreen and i can tell her eyes got done i asked her and she said she did 2 yrs ago.
I have the rib scar.. and at first it kinda bugged me... but now its something i just accepted. It could be worse ya know.

ANyways have a question......in korea when u get the IV do they stick it in your forearm or the back of your hand? I had mine in the back of my hand and it hurt A LOT. I was complaining so much they had to pull it out and stick it back in my hand again cuz they say it shouldn't hurt.. it probably wasnt in the vein properly. =________=
Has anyone had experience with both? The forearm hurts less right???

lol i can just imagine that:

*stab*

"it HURTS!"

"oh, well i guess we should do it again"

*stab*

"agh!"

:cry:

#

well i know what you mean. But VIP is better know for rhino than asian bleph. So i am wondering whether they are any actually good known to the locals for eyes.....

are you from korea btw?

not from korea. for my experience, i had seen couple peep had their eyes done with VIP, not sure if its bleph tho.
btw is bleph that complicated and difficult surgery?

i had a lady fren done it at some local clinic and it looked fake. :X

i had alar done as well and 2weeks + now scar is still slightly visible but it is not prominent. i went back work after 2 weeks , ppl only observe the swelling, not the scars unless they get a close up look n observe closely.

so far 2 out of 10 friends spotted the difference in my nose, cuz swelling. the rest didnt ask.