BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ it was all over the net/blog. Cant miss it. Google girl that wanted to look like alba. or something like that.
I cant remember the exact story. But it was something about ..how her bf was soo obsessed with alba that he was going to leave her. And in order for him to stay she was willing to get surgery to look like alba. Nut much?

^ Kain, realistically if you fall your nose will bleed. if you fall super hard, your nose will fracture and worse case scenrio be slanted (your material will move to the right or left) ouch!!!!!! it would be painful.
BUt no it will not stab you through the brain.

there was an update. Apparently jessica responded saying like u shouldntchange yourself for anyone.. blah blah
that girl apparently just wanted attention (obviouslythatswhy she stated it out in the open and it got to media) she wasnt serious and she never did the surgery. So nothing happened.It was just a remark, got into the media, jessica respond. and nothing happened.

i heard that Jessica Alba called her personally and convinced her to not go through with the surgery??

i was reading through the topic and the asian eyelid surgery thread and apparently there's going to be a 10% tax on plastic surgery starting july this year.
Hahaha maybe if we look pitiful enough they're let us stay? Although just doing the eyes and nose is nothing compared to those who have their whole faces done... Do you (or anyone else) know if VIP does free accommodation for their patients? and for how long? i remember reading it was seven days... and does that apply if you get your eyes done somewhere else??

It's taken me ages to save up enough for surgery + flights so i'll have to go cheap too on accommodation. But hopefully some lovely PurseForum members can suggest some nice cheap hotels that are somewhat nearby but still offer good service and are clean?? I'd hate to get an infection or something while recovering...

vip is giving me 10 days of free accommodation

you need to book ahead of time though. when i emailed, they said that they were fully booked for two months so book at least 3 months ahead of time

they probably won't mind if you get your eyes done elsewhere

I got the chance to for consults with VIP, dr Jung, o&young last year while I was on holiday. I'm still undecided where I want to have my nose done.
Does anyone know any good doctors in japan? And is the price similar to Korea or much more expensive? I was quoted $7000-$8000 from the ones I went to in Korea.
Thanks! Any help would be much appreciated :smile:

here is a quote from emailing vip

"Since you are planning to have big and multiple surgeries, moreover booking us in advance, I can give you up to 2 weeks at our clinic provided office-hotel."​

this sorta implies that if you only have rhinoplasty, you get a 1 week stay.

there was some talk about japanese doctors (i think it was in the first thread), but since then, everyone has pretty much gone to korea for some reason.

the search function should help you dig up the posts

that's reassuring lol

but what if i just bump my nose? i mean, the strut is pointing right into my bone right? won't i feel a sharp pain even if i just bump my nose?

img.medscape.com/pi/emed/ckb/otolaryngology/834279-840910-1767.jpg

oh, can you tell me which directions you can rotate and bend your nose tip in?

thanks so much. i wanna imagine what my nose will be like after surgery:nuts:

Anyone going to Seoul this 5th March?
I will be doing my eyes with Dr Kwon and I know this thread is about nose but still, I am trying my luck to find someone to go together and share the accommodation fees etc etc! :biggrin:
Oz clinic is near Dr Kwon's clinic.
So if anyone is going around 5th March and to Oz clinic for their nose, hit me up!

Hi everyone!
I hope some kind soul could help me..

I m having red nose tip 5mths after nose revision.I have to fly back seoul on 6 march to get revision done.
If anyone has revision nose done by dr jung shimmian using goretex or
VIP dr lee using rib.can u pls tell me how much it would cost?this will be my 2nd revision
My com died on me n I can't view their website using my iphone.nor contact them.

Pls :I would really appreciate any reply..

the price really depends on what material you are using.

DR JUNG

Updated 27th August 2010
Primary (1st) rhinoplasty USD $4500
Revision rhinoplasty $5500
Rhinoplasty Contracted nose $8000
Rhinoplasty Reconstruction surgery $11000
Rhinoplasty paraffin and filler removal $8000
Cleft lip deformity $8000

Additional expenses
Self rib + $3000
Donated rib +$1500

VIP
Nose
Method
Surgical cost
Anesthesia
Silicon bridge augmentation
US$ 1,500
US$ 300
Silicon bridge + nasal tip work
US$ 2,500
US$ 300
Ear cartilage tip + silicon bridge (sprout)
US$ 2,600
US$ 300
Septal cartilage tip + silicon bridge
US$ 3,700
US$ 500
Septal cartilage + ear cartilage + silicon bridge
US$ 4,300
US$ 500
Rib cartilage tip + rib cartilage bridge
US$ 7,700
US$ 800
Rib cartilage tip + silicon implant bridge