BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me yes. not sure if its a standard...

anyway where u need to go , just take a cab. not expensive. just dunt walk to the blackmarket cabbies.

well, u ll be facing a bunch of very nice people and a good doctor, u r the canvas, dr lee is the artist and u ll be facing a whole new you as the masterpiece.

When will you be going? Did you book your air fare yet? I booked my ticket on May 11 and will be leaving on May 26. Hope to see you there ! =)

I don't know if u kno of the male model vivian dawson but he has a rlly sharp and defined nose. I think he's half singapore, half caucasian. He dated some famous singer from tawain her name is jolin tsai. The korean singer seven also has a very nice nose too.

Thanks a lot. I had emailed them quite a while ago and they quoted me like 8000 or more which is a lot. But I didn't tell them tht I didn't want my bridge augmented. A docotr in china quoted me only 5000 for the procedures above.

it should be quite a bit cheaper if it doesn't include the bridge, at least judging by the fact that silicone brdige is cheaper than rib bridge. so no bridge augmentation at all should be cheaper than the silicone bridge option even

you could also get the sliding genioplasty at vip if you want it all done at once. i know its way more expensive than the implant (since the implant revision is free) but it is still a good idea to consider it.

you have to think about whether you are confident in your previous surgeons ability to fix it. if he doesn't use screws this time around, it will most likely slide again. if he says that he doesn't want to use screws, i would avoid another surgery with him simply because there is no other factor that would make the surgery turn out to be successful. the implant will almost definitely slide again without screws since it happened twice already. so i guess your decision is between silicone implant with screws, or a sliding genioplasty at vip.

about the dermis/fascia: it is present on many parts of the body so it is really the surgeon's preference as the where he harvests it from. i think vip might harvest it from the back of the head (maybe below the hairline or on top of the hairline to hide any scars that might occur) but that would be another question to ask dr lee.

hey ai_toka_dou! i'll be going from 5/16 - 6/16 , but i dont think I'm going to VIP anymore. cus i've decided that rib isnt for me. we can still meet up and hang out! i was totally freaking out about being alone for a whole month. it'd be nice to have company. =)

i'll pm u my info, and we should really hang out there like everyday. haha.

hi jamasian,

thank you for the pictures (your nose looks absolutely beautiful by the way). i have been consulting with dr. jung from shimmian center but after seeing your pictures, i will consider dr. lee as well. i will contact him and make my decision from there. how long were u in korea for? my flight is on september 3rd. dr. jung's fee is $4,500. as you can see, i'm doing a lot of comparing and contrasting right now. how long before you can go roaming the streets of korea? (hehe). thanks for sharing your experience =)

LOL yeh! everyone, field trip to VIP for ps! hahaha.. hmm.. i dont feel sorry for dr. lee! he'll riding the money man! i don't mind being that busy if it means i can make people beautiful, get the respect and popularity for it AND make the money he does! i would not mind making his kinda money for sure! ;P

Nope, have not heard from joanne in an entire week.

@ ai_toka_dou - yeh i will defo defo be there in july! eee! hope you'll be there! we can walk around in bandages together! hehe

yeh i was thinking se7en was totally gorgeous but if you look at his nose, its not that defined. sometimes seems a bit bulbousy/big nostrils in some angles?

WOW at vivian dawson being a dude.. i had to reread that sentence a few times hehe

@ Kain - I was just thinking about not actually bringing in a reference photo cos i thought it might be worse if dr. lee tries to follow it somehow and it won't end up matching your face. Have you thought of just pointing out what you don't like about your current nose and tweaking it? Thought it might be more natural and suitable.. plus its sooo hard finding the perfect male nose :sad:

Hello!
i'm going Seoul on 18 april for a week, we can meet up for coffee! you should be fine by then!