BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

that's a really good idea. dr lee should know what would suit my face after doing maybe thousands of surgeries. i've seen the result he gave some members on this forum and they look great, and really suit their face.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo..! Finally I get sm one who will b there during the same period.. Where would u b having ur ps?

http://img16.imageshack.us/g/side4s.jpg/

the pics with long hair are from ~ a year ago. the rest were taken today.

one of my eyelids sometimes has an extra crease which makes it looks kinda weird because my eyes look different. it comes and goes and is kinda annoying

i like how i look from the front, except my nose is too big. my side profile and an angled view, i really don't like because my mouth is protruding and my nose is too short; i'm hoping that the paranasal implants and chin augmentation fix my protruding mouth.

what do you guys think?

http://img30.imageshack.us/g/angleia.jpg/

spent 10 minutes giving myself virtual nosejobs lol (and simulated paranasal implants and chin augmentation)

i can try to do simulations for other ppl too. just pm me if you want. but honestly i think using the virtual simulation request at bk is a better idea. i just used the liquify function and smudged the shape in photoshop

http://eng.bkdy.co.kr/simulation/list.asp

Lol whats wrong wit vivian dawson!!??? i think hes sexyyy!
And ya sevens nose isnt too too defined but it looks rlly nice on him. Have u seen his video for going crazy?? he looks super fine. I think he might have got a nose job. if so it was a subtle change, and natural looking on him. good plastic surgery.

Kain, I have a slightly protruding mouth and had a rhinoplasty with silicone I implant. It raised the bridge of my nose, and the PS used septal cartilage to build up the tip. It balances out the profile and the protrusion is less noticeable.

Not sure about the chin implant, your chin looks great. Having a strong chin would just draw further attention to the mouth.

You look great, so be careful not to over do it.

;)

Lololol! Saw ur virtual stimulation.. Ur nose looks a bit too sharp n narrow, I think..? Hahah.. To b honest, I think ur original face looks ok, nothing that can't do without a surgery, bt I do agree that a nose job will complement ur current features better n perhaps a little more masculine..
Jus rem dun b too "over" w e make over, n hv to constantly remind ourselves nt to b over paranoid with our own presumed inefficacy. Sm times it's really jus purely "in our mind" thingy. Jus in case u r thinking y am I going to VIP then, bcos I had a botched job a few yrs back n am having a dented collumellar n obvious scars ard the alar with a super big bulbous tip, So yea.. I'm going to fix it right this time n hopefully it will b my last. I hv contemplated whether to fix my eye too at the same time, bt seriously, there is nothing wrong w it, perhaps jus a little small n unequal size on close look, bt it's nothing that make up wun fix. So I'm also fighting e urge to do unnecessary procedure.. So yea, indeed, PS is super addictive!! =D

Hi *fauz*,

my flight is on september 3 to see dr. jung. would you mind sharing some before and after pictures? how much did you end up paying for rhino? did you choose silicone or gortex? i'm so nervous!! is anyone going to korea around that time?

thanks fauz!

Hi *fauz*,

my flight is on september 3 to see dr. jung. would you mind sharing some before and after pictures? how much did you end up paying for rhino? did you choose silicone or gortex? i'm so nervous!! is anyone going to korea around that time?

thanks fauz!

LOL Kain! Yeh I PS (photoshop not plastic surgery how ironic that the acronyms are the same lol) my nose for fun sometimes too.. but yeh I agree with megoreng that the virtual editing for your nose was a big narrow at the bottom.. maybe a bit wombat-ie? Maybe even a bit sharp on the side. I think if your face is round, you can't go too sharp unless you are looking at doing your jaw as well?

@ Taeyang23 - No, I agree that he's super sexy but the fact that his name's Vivian is quite hilarious.

i liked the simulations from the angle (except the bridge looked too thin). the ones from the side were okay but was it the frontal sim that looked too sharp? i think so too. but i do think the rest are okay.

too bad i can't wear makeup XD

i think my degree of mouth protrusion is larger than yours though (from your previous pics) so i also need paranasal implants.

and i think my chin is a suitable size now, but after i get an increase from my nose job, my chin might look unbalanced in comparison. but i think you are right, the simulated chin augmentation does look a bit too big now that you mention it.

i appreciate your feedback guys. keep em coming XD

Hi megoreng!
going for F/E tour, not doing anything but will go gangnam to take a look.
resisting the temptations to consult at banobagi & small face.

I'm keen in V line face, hmmmm.. trying not to be too self absorbed in having perfection.

truth is, i'm terrified of GA since my taiwan trip to Dr Kao last dec, lol.
not so worried about the nauseous part but the very bad sorethroat & can't drink water for 6 hours is a nightmare for me.

I read CC forum on posts on cheek bone surgery, doing mandible reduction, cheek bone shaving, sliding genioplasty with mid face lipo etc.

recovery process sounds worse than the rib surgery, only can put one finger into the mouth post op etc, then slowly 3 fingers etc & can only consume pumpkin porridge.

take a look at this taiwanese artiste, she kept the bones that she've shaved as momento & wrote a book on her PS experience in korea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTNArOW5s9k

to be honest, i was kinda hoping that fixing the protruding mouth and augmenting my chin would make my face look less round. it makes me look kiddie-ish

but yeah, about face shapes, i just found this link and i'm gonna go measure my face now =S
http://www.visual-makeover.com/face.htm

lol

i think i'm just gonna get braces once i have more money. my teeth protrude a bit which contributes to my fish lips >.>