BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hi Quad8s,

Had consults with Dr. David E. Kim and Dr. Vishal Kapoor. Dr. David E Kim used to practice in the same office with a famous doctor from Dr. 90210- Dr. Paul Nassif. http://www.beverlyhillsplasticsurgery.com/index.html check out #50 & 53 before and after in the rhinoplasty gallery. #50 is the closest to my pre-op scenario, #53 is just darn impressive. :biggrin:

Dr. Kim was very nice, patient, and his office was in the process of setting up their own in house surgical facility. I went to the consult in late October and the surgical facility was slated to open in Jan 2010; otherwise, patients could have procedures done at the old facility. I was leaning towards surgery with Dr. David E Kim before deciding on Dr. Lee at Banobagi. It really came down to a matter of personal preference. Dr. Kim's noses have a pinched appearance at the tip. :biggrin:

Dr. Vishal Kapoor came highly recommended by a patient of his. He's done procedures for a couple of women I know and everything came out good. Neither patient was asian; his before and after gallery didn't have an asian case that resembled mine either. He's was also very nice, patient in the consultation process, and http://www.drkapoormd.com/ What I liked about Dr. Kapoor is of the 3 of his patients that i met, all were all happy with him. :biggrin: Again, it came down to personal preference; I wanted a surgeon who had a large volume of experience working with cases very similar to mine. Dr. Lee was the only 1 of the 3 surgeons to spot and explain how to correct my profile since I have a protruding mouth. You can see his gallery of before and after is filled with cases similar to mine.

I didn't consider anyone in Newport Beach even with months invested in research. Dr. Raj Kanodia (doctor to Cindy Crawford, Ashlee Simpson, and Jennifer Aniston) is down the street from my office, but his rates start at $18k. :nuts: It's important that the doctor has a lot of experience working on cases very similar to yours. Results can vary widely based on skin type, facial anatomy, method of surgery (open/closed, silicone, au natural, goretex,...), surgeon's artistic ability or style, experience, etc. Don't know much about Dr. Kotler or Dr. Simoni, please keep me posted on how your consults go.

For what it's worth, Dr. David E Kim's office is filled with thank you pictures autographed by hot women in bikini's from Maxim's Hometown Hotties competition. :smile:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think so far i can take of a few all happen to be related to the popular DR Toriumi Of Chicago.

In korea i think you can go to Dr Jung as mentioned. Some Dr in Taiwan also does this but i forgot the name.

For Goretex i think it is not used now in Korea for PS. its not a popular choice since its i think more expensive and perhaps more skill is involved so Drs dun use it. Also goretex shrinks comapred to silicone.

If you ask me, i think the only regret is i did not go add Goretex.

As much as i like silicone instant effect on Definition, Something about it sort of give a plastic look after a period of time. Goretex shrinks and i think it jus appear more natural.

Goretex for me gives benefits for the long term whereas silicone is short term.

Thanks for your reply Jamasian. I will definitely let you know how my research and consults go. I'm not exactly sure if I can look at a before and after picture and know it's similar to what I need to have done, but I do know what I don't like about my nose. I've had only one consult so far with a Pasadena doctor that a friend recommended but he did not appear to be an expert in rhinoplasty. He was helpful in describing what could be done to improve the look of my nose and now it's just a matter of finding a doctor that understands exactly what I want.

So far, it appears that a procedure by a Beverly Hills doctor will cost anywhere between 6,000 to 10,000. I don't want to pay more than 8,000 and want to narrow my research to doctors below that range. Do you recall the range for Dr. Kim's fee? I would be interested in consulting with him based on the before and afters on his site. Thanks again!

Hey Hung,

Im going in Feb and would really like it if you could join. We could split the hotel cost which is like $35 a night and this hotel is in prime location meaning it is minutes away from all the major clinics in seoul. I really want to shop and do sightseeing as well so we r on the same page ahaha.

Whats your email? I can give you more info about silicon and gore-tex plus a list of clinics in seoul.:biggrin:

Let me know what you think.

Hi Jamasian, I have booked my flight for 1,085CAD. I will be getting my rhinoplasty in march!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Quad8s, Dr kim from Beverly hills quoted me 7500usd and I have somewhat of a bulbous nose. I think he has an apartment where you can stay while you recover too :smile:

I did it! I got my chin and nose job at Migo Clinic. Right now I'm 3rd day post surgery. I did not swell a lot or look like a martian. My friend told me I look better but right now my cheeks are swelling a little. I can't wait to heal.

When I get back home to U.S. I will post some pictures. Can anyone help me how to post pictures?

Right now, I look weird but it will take few more weeks to see the results. I'm a little worried how it's gonna turned out but I did like my look on the the day I got my surgery done. Hopefully, I will get that results. I am sitting here at Rennaissance Hotel and doing nothing. I'm always tired because of the medicine they gave me. Right now, I lost the sensitivity of my nose. When my is dripping some ooze (ewww), I can't feel it's coming out. So, I am afraid to go outside.

I haven't done anything here in Seoul, but tomorrow I will do something.

I like your results but I think that would not work on my face. I'm a man. How many millimeters is your augmentations. Mine was around 3mm and I feel I want more. I don't have enough skin to go to 5mm. My chin augmentation is at 6mm.

This is my 6th day post op. My nose looks fat and I have two black eyes.