BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hey guys...
Ok so I was done with surgery about 2hours ago. Apparently my surgery lasted for 5 hours! WOW, it was a lot longer than I expected. Honestly, I don't feel too bad, aside from this horrible headache that I have. While I was taking a little nap right after surgery, I was like "WOW" I can breathe through my nose!! HAHA, cause I know many of you complained that you had to breathe through your mouth. So I remebered couple days ago JoAnn did say they were going to insert tube through my nostrils so I can breathe easier. I am dissapointed that I did not see JoAnn AT ALL today. I think I would of felt more at ease if she was here. Many of the nurses do not speak English, so I kind of had a hard time communication. Like for example, I needed to use the restroom as she was taking pictures of me, (which was in the operating room). She said "yes, yes," however, she started to prep me. I was worried, so I told the other nurse/assistant that I needed to use the restroom, she too didn't understand. LUCKILY, one of the other young girl (I assuming was translator for the day) understood me, so I finally was able to relieve myself ;0).
Umm..I guess I will post more of my detailed experience later through PM. I don't know who is reading this............and I definately do not want to taint my stay/recovery/personal service here..........Wish me luck guys!

Annie

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES: catheter at the rib wound. they will remove it in couple of days depending. no worries bt it.

its amazing that ucan breathe thru your nose.. tell me the trick! lol , sound good for u.. congrats! which recovery room did u use?

mines the last one at the end , and i had slept on both beds. good luck, u cld be the one who d slept on the bed id used. stinky n smelly lol just kidding!

update us!

Hello! I must be the only "gay" guy on here... anyhow each time I try to do research I end up on this purseblog.com! So this must be where eveyone is at when it comes to fashion and plastic surgeries!!

Anyhow, I'm thinking of getting my Jaw shaved, possibly chin implant, nose and eyes done.. I know... expensive but you only have one life to live right? Might as well make it the way you want it! Does anyone know a good doctor to go to for asian nose jobs and also Jaw Shaving and chin? I went to Dr. Edmund Kwan (close and NYC) for a free consultation for my Shaving of my Jaw (i have this wide square face .. even for a guy it's too wide) and he also recommended me on getting a chin implant to make my face propositional. I like him..but i read alot of things about him that makes me uneasy. Now i'm also looking into Dr. Charles Lee in La. Does anyone have any comments about him? For the nose in the future.. I am either going for Dr. Sam Rizk or Dr. Charles Lee. Need some info ladies. What do you think on who should i go to for Jaw/chin and nose? please. =)

Phil

Ok guys the detailed post I will do it when I am home! But wow, its 9:18 p.m here and I can see why most people go to VIP. Granted, I have no idea what my results are. But Dr. Lee just paid me a visit! WOW, he made me feel so....... like he cares =0). He said he finished his last surgery for the day. Man, he works probably a 12 hr shift. Ok...so JoAnn just paid me a visit ;0)..Ok she said I should be resting...keke ok See ya!

Hey, can I ask when you have been in touch with Joann cos I really feel like she's barring me.. it's almost been 3 weeks and I haven't had a response to 2 of my emails!

Don't wait, just email her again. Did u send to the wrong address?

did u make her angry? lol try mail her again.. or just call her up, she wont ignore emails unless something went wrong.. maybe your emails have got attachments and they were sent to her junk folder?

yeh nottigirl! sleep now! spank! lol

now i think back, i slept much later -.-

Hi ... I am the lady who have health issues & cough out blood. I was so touched by Dr Lee & JOan do for me . They are accompany me to ICU general hospital from 5am until 8pm... it was 15 hrs none stop accompany me until I came out from surgery & make sure I am safe they just leave. Even they know this is not because their surgery resulted me bleeding like that . They still take care of me .If without them , I think I already die at Korea. Actually I have hidden un-normal blood vessels in my throat & nose, it counld broken anytime. Luckily I was in Korea & I got 2 kind of person - Dr Lee & Joan take care of me .

Actually the Mrs Cray Cary not Dr.Lee partner's friend in the Malaysia K.L VIP. Dr.Lee scared her because she are terrible . Her surgery make Dr. Lee so stressed .You can imagine a women keep inject silicone on her whole face, breast & hip . Then , all this silicone take out from her body it look like salmon egg & black colour , it was weird .The women is malaysian but now stay at Brunei . She have her own beauty & slimming center at Malaysia & brunei . She also help customer inject silicone & placenta on their body or face, but she not doctor. Sometimes she also bring her customer go thailand do plastic surgery . HOnestly , she very satisfied what Dr.Lee & Joan did with her .She also will come back in 2 mth to do her face lifting again .

salmon egg? that made me hungry. slurps.

how ru girl? hows coughing? r u better? r u still at VIP? update us. we r all concern of u

Hope you are feeling better now.
My friend who told me, she is the one who went with her boyfriend. She mentioned you cough out like an estimate of 4 cups of blood its so worrying.
I am so glad to hear that they took such good care of you ;)