BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Ahhh! Mintminttang, it must of been so terrifying for you. Thanks for sharing your story. Good thing you got all those people taking good care of you. I'm glad to hear that JoAnn and Dr. Lee are so reliable. Hope you recover soon and head home safely!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rawdude, BBgurly , Kain...everybody..

I m so sorry for my late reply n making u guys worried.**I wasn't well prepared n not in good health Condition when I flew over as it was an emergency.i was really anxious but tnx to Joann she's really nice. Although I dun get to see her until my consult day.She had everything all pre arrange n i know i m in good hands.Had surgery on 8 march. Op starts at 11am
N it was 11 pm by the time I woke up..*was feeling dizzy n have been resting on bed since surgery till now.it's really minimum discomfort n surprising no pain at all unless u twist your body.. Quite a few said they cant breathe with their nose but i can breathe normally using my nose, no stuffy feeling.another thing to add on toll is i m having my menses so that may b the reason why i feel more restless than others.Dr Lee n Joann are really amazing ppl.share same view as Rawdude they work really hard.i find them so sweet n caring to even pay visit to each n every patient b4 they leave the clinic.The clinic is so organized n pack with paitents.i have made many new friends here at VIP. it's really cosy .I m glad I have finally found the right place to get my nose done. I m looking forward to the free facials that they provide n update on details again.. Joann is too busy n hardly have time..if u guys have any quick questions I might be able to ask her directly if I see her in the clinic.
I would like to thank everybody for the details n support they had given me .

Btw mintminttang is choosing her boots in meongdong now..ha ha. She was real funny ,she's been taking pictures of herself right infront of me posing at different angles.I laugh so hard that my rib hurts..her nose n profile really looks great!! If I were her I guess i will be doing the same too.. :smile:

congrats. omg meongdeong love that place. shop untill u drop! u guys make me so missed seoul now. i wish im there!!! * checking the flights now* lol
visited dongdaemon yet? superb.

post some pics update us! i im sure we r very curious of how beautiful your noses r now!

legendary story. u r brave and strong. respect.

please eat more and eat well n recover fast.

come to think of it, now u have korean blood. u gonna look more gorgeous together with korean nose. lol

also: about the abnormal nerves.. hmmm that made us think.. anyone know how do we know if we have those? any tests? CT scan?

hows your boot shopping? lol try dongdaemon they have tons. anyway u guys take gd care and have fun there. AWw i missed seoulllll

GOTO ONCE IN A BLU MOON JAZZ BAR ok!

sure, whats your email? will send u the standard mail i sent to everybody. lol for those who d read, u know .. the hair on pillow n such thingie. lol

abt how to cope with gastric, try bring over some ENO drinks or gaviscon( cant find in korea). eat light, eat well as for what to eat, ill let WAI and uzura advise u. they r PROs. hiak hiak

tell her u r paying double. she sure reply. lol

i had review witj previous doc after consulting Dr Lee..extended my stay till two weeks mark,, as the season of the month is arriving n i wun possibly make it home if within such short timeframe..

I saw 2 of VIP patient here have very natural double eyelid result. So, you can make you own decission ...

Yes . I really dont know I have this kind of sickness. So lucky I still survive. My friend mother also have same sicknes but her blood vessels broken on her stomach .

I also healthy & strong people. I know this not related with my nose surgery because I already saw the video & report from General Hospital . It really is my own sickness . I have medical report from general hospital also. No worry , you go VIP do your nose job is right choice for you . A lot patient didnt sign up this forum, thats why they didnt share their experience here. A lot of them very satisfied the result.Please try VIP, you will not regret.