BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Thx your compliment . Now I am not pure malaysian ready , I am malysian mix korean ...lol...

I already go Myangdong shopping few day on last week . Today I go dongdaemon buy my boot ... OMG ..it was so cheap & it have animal printing on top ...on 25000 ...I also cant control myself buy alot of clothe there ... hehehe... my luggage sure over weight .
About the test I really dont know, I try to ask Doctor nx time.Once I got it I let you all know.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taeyang123,

Totally agree with you. Song Hye Kyo is a very successful case, I love her eye, nose, mouth and teeth...

I will have my trip to Korea in April for consultation...

Just wonder, do anyone know where to do the teeth surgery???

Thank god you're all ok now mintminttang! You experience sounds horrific but it's great that JoAnn and Drs were there for you through it all, it must have been so frightening >"< Your experience really puts my mind at ease or choosing VIP, it really does sound like they have their patients' best interest at heart and are not only concerned about money :smile: Can i ask, did you stay at the officetel your first night there? or after you left the clinic following the 2 day stay? I'm not sure if the 2 week accommodation starts from the day you arrive or the day you leave the clinic???

I'm glad to hear Annie and Welna's surgery went well too! Everyone seems very pleased :smile: Hope all three of you are taking good care of yourselves, shopping u a storm and not partaking in any of the yum salty korean food to speed up recovery! Have you all visited Garosugil??

Haha, it sounds like i may be meeting Mrs Cray Cary during my visit.

@reiyuna - JoAnn replied to me a couple of days after i emailed her. Did you put something like "nose surgery at VIP" in the subject line?? Also try getting in touch via the customer comment box on the main page on their website, i did that too and got a reply from that because i was afraid my email would get shuffled into her junk mail.

@Annie - do you mind PM'ing me about your experience and any problems you encountered getting to seoul?? and after surgery? So far i've learnt that i definitely need to learn the word for "toilet" and "desperately need to go!" in korean haha

Oh, nearly forgot. For those who got surgery using rib, was your nose HUGE after surgery? (not sure if i've already asked that question) I heard that it would be so because of the reabsorption rate of the rib cartilage.

minminttang, wanted to say thanks for the comment about seeing patients with double eyelid surgery, I'm definitely leaning more towards getting mine done with VIP because it's also less hassle and i dont want the nurses/surgeon at the eye clinic place (if it was somewhere other than VIP) to knock my post-op nose about during eye surgery.

Rawdude-sorry suppose to reply your quote few hrs ago but the med is kicking in n knockout .. i'm feeling sortof drowsy..ha ha.

yes i wanna go shopping too.. :smile:my face is really swollen now will wait for another week or so until its bit stable..

BBgurly ,Uzura, mingmingtan look very beatilful n stunning,, damn chio.
now its the waiting game ..

Ai-

Tnx for yur well wishes.. have yet to dine n shop . regarding yur enquiry post abt double eyelid. i can only tell u what i saw ,the outcome came out really nice with very natural look by dr lee.. but u should be the one making the final decision .:smile: hope yur e\eyelids turns out well too ..
sorry the med is kicking in again.. gotta hit the sack now

Hi there...

appreciate if you could email me at [email protected].... tks a bunch

I see... tks for sharing. so did you actually stay at the clinic after your surgery? or you went back to your hotel after the surgery as most of the korean doctors advise their patient to do so?

my friend did her nose in jpn and she was required to stay in the hospital for at least 3 dys right after the surgery in case of complication. I spoke to most of the korean clinics and they all say that i can go home few hrs after the surgery after i sober up.... isn't that kinda dangerous?

this question goes to those you have had the experience before as well...

btw, mintminttang how did you make appt with VIP? I emailed them and so far no response yet.

thanks...

and happy shopping & recovery in korea :smile:

no problem gal, what u need now is lots of rest and good food.

when ur able to move more, u should walk abit as some bodily movements help in recovery n digestion.

try not to eat instant or microwave stuff. take some fresh sandwiches from hyundai dept store n bananas. drink green tea.. aloe vera drinks helps too.

play some iphone or watch their movies on TV. wide range. have fun!

If you go VIP do surgery , they will ask u stay at korea minimum 10-14 days. After surgery will stay at the clinics 1-4 days depend your body condition , when u stay at clinics got nurse 24hrs standby for you . After that they you move you to officetel (their own apartment near by VIP ) until you leave from Korea. Everyday must go to clinics let doctor checking & cleaning your surgery part until last day you at Korea. When you go check up , they got ppl help you wash you hair & do facial for you .Because they know you after surgery unable wash your hair & face.They want you stay longer cause they want to make sure all their patient are safe & in good condition just let them home .They appreaciate every patient health & result . They dont want any patient got any risk .The accommodation is provided. At here they really treat you as A VIP .
My 1st surgery at Malaysia is after surgery immediately go home . Actually is very dangerous, after I home was bleeding & swelling alot . So, this time I really feel that VIP mission not only want make $$$ , they also wish every patient healthy, pretty & satisfied.
This few week I at at VIP , their booking really full everyday . Maybe they really no time to reply your mail . You can give me your email address & what you want to do . I try to ask Joan reply your mail ASAP.

opposite offictel is sinsadong. got some nice designer boutiques too. u should also visit rodeo st@ apgujeong if u can. dunt forget to go once in a blu moon jazz bar! lol

aghh directly opposite VIP there is a dumpling rest.. YUMMY ( thanks to verity jamie recommendation)

LOL U R SUPPOSED TO BE RESTING HELLO? lol aww so helpful.. u r like part of VIP family. welcome abroad VIPians! lol

Sure... My nose is very pretty now.. Even my face too ... I will show u later ...