BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Chanelmania77 did u contact dr kao yet?
Your nose IS suppose to look fake, rember yours is NATURAL material, it will absorb and become a natural size. Mine looked super fake to begin with u but at 2 months it looks so much better. And you are indeed suppose to have stitches for your rib wound. The stitches have to be put in 12-18hrs in the time of the wound cuz after that time your skin will already starting to heal, but u know what? reguardless you will have a scar either way since it's sooooo deep. Unless it's pain or itchy or another problem i dont see the bit deal. But ask dr kao what is his theory of not having stitches in that area.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, sorry I've been MIA. I've been dealing with some health issues that made me postpone my surgery. It's been a frustrating and trying time, but I'm on the road to recovery. I rescheduled my surgery for next month, and I'm anxious all over again!

Anyhow, I came across this video on YouTube for taping noses after surgery. It's supposed to help in reducing swelling, but please check with your PS too. I also saw that this doc was using a rubber glove filled with ice or frozen peas to help ice and reduce swelling. Again, check with your PS first before doing any of these procedures.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7bKOpFLkFw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Hey perfectangle, where would u be heading for ur PS?

were they actual advertisements or were they fake reviews? if it is just adverts then i am fine with it since lots of clinics advertise. but fake reviews would really make me think twice

the problem is.. how can we tell if they're fake or not? "fake reviews" are suppose to sound like they're real, how do we judge them?

the thing that kinda bothers me is that few months back when i was trying to search up information about VIPs or boards i could BARELY find any, maybe one if any. but recently, there are reviews about VIP popping up everywhere. i'm just being OVERLY skeptical. just sayingg.

js be careful you guyss!

When you say not smooth sailing are you referring to the recovery period and your stay at officetel OR specifically on the surgery itself? I am very concern about NOT finding the right surgeon. I am very willing to pay more to find the safest and most skilled surgeon as we are talking about our face here.... so really would love to hear your individual feedback (if your not comfortable saying to everyone pls do email me at [email protected])

I went to Dr.jung site yesterday and he posted these 'surgery gone wrong' photos.... OMG, really freaked me out, I know we are suppose to be encouraging in this forum and not being negative but I am starting to have cold feet eventhough surgery has been something I have been thinking about for the past 10 yrs.

hey hung, just curious have you had your nose done yet? if yes, where? I joined in dec 2010 but have not been am active poster...lurking...just like most.

oops! gosh I dont know how to post messages on here.

hey vivi-bee, I just found your private message from you dated jan 2011. sorry I haven't been back and still figuring how all of this works. hope you understand.

Hahaha!! I know ;)
did i sent you angelababy's photo by mistake?? LOL
C'mon, im mother of 2 already still make me happy for what.:nuts:

Everyone, Rawdude looks just like some Korean actor!!!
Are you single, may we ask?? :P:P

Ya, MMT, hurry!! we dont mind uncropped pictures ;))

DId you mentioned to me your surgery will be on tuesday?

Sooooo excited for you!!

Yes, Dr Lee told me the taping is for reducing swelling as well. I took it off the day when they removed my cast and everything. WHen he saw he, he called me back and tape it again for me telling me to leave it on for a few more days.

Initially, I wonder why the hassle of taping a sticky tape but i guess it really does reduces swelling.

Do you mind sending me the link because I cant seem to google any?
Thank you

Really unfair isn't it!! I saw his picture as well and I don't find it swollen it all. Darn!!

My friend whom had primary rib surgery is healing extremely well as well.
Her one week profile photo look so good make me so envious!!!!!!

Hi vivi_bee, I did contact Dr Kao and he said that he did stitch the inside of the rib wound, just not the the surface of the wound because he thinks the wound will heal better without stitches on the outside. I've been religiously putting on the dermatix scar gel so hopefully the scar won't be too bad. There's no itching or any pain and the soreness is slowly getting better. I read that you did your nose about a year ago and thinking of a revision now? why is that?