BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone was asking about going blind from a nose job >.>

forgot to quote the poster and can't edit the post anymore so i hope no1 misinterpreted my meaning or anything, because it could potentially sound rude

sorry

Hi, i think you can just go to any PS clinic for a consultation which includes an xray.
If it is me, I would like very much to know whats inside as well. If it is really a piece of silicon or just scar tissue. I am sure it will only be a small procedure for the doctor to take it out for you. :smile:)))

You did not use any ear cartilages for you tip did you? Most people use this together with an "I" implant. BUt I guess you should know better than me ;)):graucho:

:graucho:Cmon, I never exaggerate.

Annie, you have to take a look for yourself.

Haha,OIC!

Yes, i think that is unlikely to happen as well.

i went back to find the post but it disapeared! :huh:

i think a moderator deleted it because it contained a link to a page titled "Rhinoplasty | 10 complications you should know" and some graphic pics, including the guy who got his nose rotted off and a woman with a really red bridge. and it didnt have any warning

seriously.. i dunt wanna rain on your hope but i just dunt feel anything safe if its "china". i ve heard so many screwedup cases in china, not to mention their unethical methods and hygiene. do u know dr lee went china for a case before and after he returned, he never wants to go back anymore. the facility there is not as gd as in korea. and ther r so many china people visiting korea for revision! well thats quite self explanatory . it can be much cheaper but i dunt think this is a something we should be saving on. just my 2 cents.

China is not " THERE" yet.

and rub our HARD RIB VIP noses together? lol -.-

Hey guys...Rawdude you never sent me your picture =0(. I was hoping and anticipating it all night. [email protected]
Anyways today is my 3rd day post opt. Nothing new, swelling on my eyes has subsided dramatically. I now have eyelids and can open them with no problem. They are still bruised, dry and kind of itchy.I woke up this morning with the worst headache in the world, but it eventually went away. My cheeks and jaw line is SUPER SWOLLEN. I literally have chipmunk cheeks, I hope this will go away soon; My worst fear is that my cheeks will never go down. Nursed kept on tellin me how cute my cheeks are...=X
Everyone here has been really nice and helpful so far, even the patients. Thank you Jasmine for the wonderful pineapple and pineapple juice :heart:. To answer some of your questions rawdude, I don't know if what room (first or last) I am staying in. But it the one directly to the right when you get out of the elevator. Also, my husband is just an Army tanker =0). He is a platoon leader for his company..apparently his buddies says that Maxim or one of those men magazine did a survey and ask what are the sexiest job for a man. Apparently, a tank commander came in first..LOL. Many of the ladies here says he resembles Danniel Henney, which I agree too =0). Well they are both mix half white half Korean, facebook search him (John Greenman) and tell me what you think. Anways, yes the nanny here is suuuper sweet. Yesterday with all that was going on with Japan, it seemed mighty quiet here in the recovery room. JoAnn then came to my room last night and apologize that no one came and fed me. (which I was ok, I brought a bunch of snacks) But JoAnn said that the lady who cooks (I don't know how many there are) but her daughter lives in Japan, so she freaked out (understandable) and went home. So the nanny came in earlier and asked if I wanted anything, I tried to ask her if her daughter was ok, but of course there is a language barrier. But she looked and seem ok, so I am assuming everything is good.

rawdude, haha I have been taking pictures of my face every day..documenting them. I would upload them but they dont have the thingy here at VIP computer to transfer my pictures. Plus if anways sees me now, no one would want to do rhinoplasty.

Hey rawdude, just saw ur second email. E red scar seems quite obvious, the pics were taken how long post op? Will make up b able to mask that? I worried about going back to work after the surgery..

Hey Bbgurly, how long after did u return to work post op? How did u cover the scar.. N how much smaller is ur nose now as compared to when u just had the op?