BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Firstly, I hope no one's friends or family were hurt in the china and japan earthquakes.

Rawdude, do you mind sending me your b&a photos too?? I've been waiting very patiently >/\< and now i'm even more dying to see the pictures now with everyone proclaiming korean pop idol haha, my addy's [email protected]

Ahhhh having a hard time deciding which nose to go for now that my surgery is confirmed!! I love angelababy's nose but it looks nicer from profile view and a bit pinched from the front? And SHK has got such a cute nose but the tip is a bit too pointy??

Annie and MMT did you both have a nose in mind when you went for surgery???

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, i have to agree with Rawdude on this.
ANyway, if you are not using rib for the bridge, the price will not be as costly as ours too. Maybe it could be less than USD5K. Have you
consulted JoAnn online?

i also read from many online blog stories about scrw-up cases in China, and most importantly, dont expect good after care services over there.

JoAnne also told me that many Chinese from China flew to Dr Lee to revised their blotched job as well.

For me, everything can be "made in China" nowadays but not my nose.
I prefer to choose over some other places.

No offense to anyone out there.

Haha. that's a good one.
Hmm, actually i thought when you both kiss, you guys should automatically avoid each's noses.

So understandable right.

:yahoo:

@rhinose, you can generally wear your glasses 3-4 weeks after surgery, apparently after that mark your nasal bones are solid. If you wear them prior you run the risk of shifting the bones in your nose out of position. i heard it's ok to wear your glasses on top of your splint though. Would be best to ask your surgeon just to be safe :smile:

Rotted off nose!!:censor::censor:
I wonder how a rotted nose look like.

Rhinose,

HOws your surgery?? You are still in Taipei right??

Update us on your experience over there ok .::smile:

Hihi,

I am a bummer so Im not working ;))
Which scar are you talking about? Need not cover up any, only one at the breast which is hidden underneath the crease.

my nose now.. Hmm.. lets say a nose that fits my face should be 50%
Before: 100%
After surgery 150%
Now after 3 months: 120%
Hoping by 1 year marked: 60% or less....

Hey Bbgurly, how long after did u return to work post op? How did u cover the scar.. N how much smaller is ur nose now as compared to when u just had the op?[/QUOTE]

oh dear, i hope mamasan is ok now..mrs greenman! help me hug her! thanks!

those pic was take abt 3rd week +. scar is not obvious unless u tilt your head high or somone take a close up look underneath. no need to cover..

its now better after using scar cream overtime..
i went back work straight after i returned,, abt 2.5 weeks after op.

no idea but i start wearing sunnies everyday 2.5 weeks onwards.. not sure wot complications. only realise my bridge deswell fast.. lol i think the concern is not to have weight/pressure on your bridge during recovery..

yeh u get more self conscious when u wanna kiss.. and no more passionate angry kisses for me :sad: lol

sent. btw is that email addy supposed to be cute or wat. lol

Actually my ex didn't know that I've had a nose job b4, so he bump n squeeze my nose frequently when we kiss.. Bt so far, my nose hasn't drop off yet. So yeah... Hahaha..

Ooh! Under the cease means I can skip packing bra in my luggauge since I wont be able to wear them?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hi, just pack 1 or 2 is sufficient. When u're recuperating, don't need to wear.
You may need it when you're flying back, or you can wear another cardigan over your top.

Avoid those with underwire, it exerts pressure at the rib wound.

p/s, i also bought pre & post op meds, sineech from makemeheal but couldn't stomach all the post op meds after taking all the meds that doc prescribed.
After a while, you'll get sick of consuming so much meds.

I think if u've bought sineech, then maybe just order the pre op & sineech is sufficient coz the huge tablets from the post op is making me nauseous, difficult to swallow, i've to buy a pill cutter to slice them into many mini parts.