BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Oh sorry to scare you!! It wasn't painful at all!!!! In terms of surgery.

Okay, so I got mine done in Manhattan by Dr. Jeffrey Ahn. I brought in photos of the nose I like and he said it would be too high for my face and once he explained, I completely.agreed! Thank god for that because he said he could make it pointy if I wanted but I said let's not do that. I have a very small face with round features and my skin is very ... I don't know how to say this.. but in Korean, its like a baby face. So yeah, we decided to go the subtle way and raise it only 2-3 mm. I did goretex.for my bridge and ear.cartilage for my tip. I was more concerned with my eyes because I was getting magic epi and partial incision and I was swaying back and forth about the size of my.crease. it looks hugeee ruby now but I'm hoping to god it is the swelling :sad: and Im paranoid that he didn't cut the line long in width enough, it seems a bit short to me, I'm going to ask him tomorrow when I see.him again.

Anyway! The procedure was around 3.5 hours. He had to cancel his appointment with another patient for me. The surgery itself went soo smoothly. I had iv sedation. he did mention to me that he had to give me a lot.more anesthesia than normal people. If a normal patient had as much as I needed, they could have died, I dont know.what that means :/ he.told.me to go to a.doctor sometime because my.blood pressure was high throughout surgery. Anyway, I felt no pain, the time went by super fast, i just remember waking up a couple times and feeling a lot of pressure and maybe a little pain but I don't even remmeber. I'm sure thats when they gave me more sedation. Right when I woke up it was pain free. But as the anesthesia wore off, my nose started aching a little and I took painkillers that made me nauseous and throw up. And as I was sleeping, my head dress and ear gauze fell off so I got really paranoid and cried. So I wasnt crying and throwing up from the pain. Haha, sorry to scare you. It was so pain free that I definitely am not scared to ever so plastic surgery again! Now I just have to pray that my eyes and nose heal well and that the results look great bc I am sooo paranoid :sad:

Hope.this post made sense, I'm typing from my phone ^.^
Feel free to ask any questions. Maybe I will put up a photo :smile:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when is surgery? yeh i think i asked joan too many questions and she got fedup wif me oready. lol

just kidding. shes very nice n patient.

ah..i stil ldunt know wat nose shld i get. maybe ill tell her i want dr lee's nose. :X

OMG! I m also checking on tis clinic :shocked: Have been sending e-mails to them but no response. Could u pls share wif me his e-mail add? Thanks :love:

The doctors always know the amount to put in depending on our bodies.
I only needed a little as im short, light weight and cuz of my blood.
My chubby friend woken up during her surgery (probably didnt put enough for her) and thats why i have a paranoid scared about using IV sadation versus GA. Does IV sadation, have a burning sensation like GA does when it's being entered in your body???? Seriously when they put the GA in... i can feel the burning sensation travel in my arm... and in my mind i was like "omg... fall asleep fall asleep fall asleep!!" lol

Very well put Kain. :smile:

HI JuicyME, did you try splitting the painkiller in half to reduce the dosage, I remember that helped with my nausea. Did they prescribe you Hydrocodone?

Don't worry, just be patient, I'm sure it's just the swelling that's making it seem uneven. Just get some good rest and elevate your head with lots of pillows or the wedge pillow (if you bought one) That should help with the swelling. I just ordered this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OCF9P0/ref=oss_product It helps if you put it under your mattress, it'll make the slope more gradual. I'm getting my surgery next Thursday! eek!! I'm SO nervous!!!!

Vivibee- I would NOT have wanted GA even if they offered... The IV sedation was fine~ =) I didn't feel ANYTHING. I am definitely overweight so I'm assuming that's why I kept waking up. But when I woke up, I felt the pressure and discomfort and that's probably when they put in more but I honestly don't even remember much. The time flew by. I remember the dr asking me to open and close my eyes for my eye portion. As the IV was going in, it hurt just a little. Definitely no burning sensation but it felt like a little pulling, I counted... I think I counted to 12 before I knocked out.

PerfectAngle- SIGH!!!!!! I'm soooo paranoid that I won't like my end results. I know this doctor is great, so if anything.. I feel like it would have been MY fault for not explaining or being vocal enough. I kept swaying back and forth about my crease size and now I feel like it's going to be TOO big =( sniff sniff sniff. My nose honestly looks the same. It just seems like he put in a bridge, looks very natural. I did not want a "sharp" or "pointy" tip but my tip looks rounder than it was before!! I hope it's because of the swelling. >.<

There is SOOOOO MUCH DRY BLOOD IN MY NOSE!!!! It feels so gross. I feel like I have a million boogers in my nose that I can't touch =*(*** Thankfully I see him tomorrow morning~ and my eyes, God, i look like a monster O_O

For those who have done fat graphting for fore head and chin please answer these questions

1) price for both and individually
2) absorbtion rate
3) how do they get the fat in your forehead and chin? (injection or incesion?)
4) Can the fat migrate to other places in your face...
5) HOW painful was it???????????

thx

I had fat grafted on my foreheads, temple.

1) USD2k
2) more than 50% ( 1.5 months now)
3)they make 5 small incisions on the hairline of your forehead, one at the middle part, and 4 at the sides, evenly. another 2 on top of your eyebrows.
the method used is more like making small pockets and evenly inject the fats into the inner dermis. Instead of just injecting into your skin, they go under and slice them( like liposuction) and fats are distributed evenly without any bumps.
4) They will not migrate because they are "pocketed" instead of injecting on the horny layers only.
5) Zero pain. Just feel a little swollen and tightness of the skin because it is stretched. Some will experience bruises on the eyes,
Stitches are removed on the 4th day of the surgery and leaves no scar at all.

to ppl who are also considering vip, if you email joan and ask to see better b&a pics she can send you some. she sent me some pics of patients at 2 years post op. it was low resolution but the noses looked much better than the ones on the website, not nearly as swollen.

i'm gonna ask her if she has pics of male patients because she only sent me female b&a

good luck to everyone

o wait, nvm she just sent me some pics from the site that weren't as swollen as the rest. but i've taken another look at the site and some loook really good. i guess i kinda skipped them last time

Don't worry, it will look worse then get better after swelling goes down.
Did you get the Arnica Montana pills & cream and the Bromelaine? It's supposed to reduce swelling and bruising.