BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

sorta. radioactive clouds may occur. but maybe not, the japanese r still rushing to salvage the situation. according to report,s they should have enough time to stop it.. but ull never know.

dunt worry, the most become mutant rhinohumanosaurous lol

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, do you know if they had a warning before the tsunami hit? i thought there was some kind of warning system by now. didn't they try to evacuate or anything?

thats a tough one.. let me flip my encyclopedia.. hangon

this could be an early syndrome. i hope its just an isolated case * take out his stethoscope again n check meegoreng's backside* hmm your brain seems to be working!

hai rawdude, can you send me your pictures to my email [email protected] before and after surgery. btw is silicone implant will make ur tip collapse after 20 years?so is gortex better?i dont think using rib will have a very good end results. im thinking to go banobagi. Do guys know who are the doctors for actresses such as hye gyo, hoyri.etc?is banobagi good for liposuction?th epic seems very2 photoshop.

First, we were worried about the war between North and South korea, and now we are worried about the nuclear meltdown and possible radiation in Seoul. Oh, I was supposed to be laying over at Narita aiport in Tokyo on the 10th, and guess what, it's closed now. Sigh...maybe it's not meant for me to do this???

Hey wai, I was also supposed to be in jap end of mar too, now there has been sm changes to the plan. Nvtheless, I'll still b going ahead w my VIP trip, unless, of course, when my country issues a statement asking us not to visit Korea too. I don't wanna die as a rhinohumanosaurus!! =x

i choked on the last part.

y do u need to go to japan? flight transfer to seoul? find a direct flight?

just avoid japan for now. many countries had issued warnings. even the jap emperor is worried now.