BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really?
My kid just hit me on my bridge while opening the cabinet and I felt a sharp pain.
Maybe I am too sensitive, after rubbing for awhile to ease the trauma, i feel like it
is slightly dented in.. darn darn darn

Be positive my dear!! I am sure it is the swelling or you are just not used to it. It will go down!!

JOAnn just sent me my reply and in the mail, she mentioned about you and welna, saying she know you guys are too worried about your new nose but it really has to take time so keep your mind clear and enjoy your stay for now.

Hi PerfecAngle,

Since you know a lot about it, can I ask several question. I plan to have rhinoplasty this April, the doctor suggests me use my own rib. My nose is bulbous, I just want to shave to slimmer my bridge , but the doctors said its not balance, so he suggests me to use rib cartilage to implant the bridge. I don't know whether it leaves any scar on my nose. How much it could be shrink? :sad:( I love my nose just want a little slimmer, but seems the Korean doctors dont care they do want they think is best. I am so scared right now :sad:

Hi PerfectAngle, so when your rib was extracted your doctor (was it Dr Lee or Dr Jung?) put the K-wire inside your rib before putting in your nose? Do you think that's the reason in result of your "warping"? You stated you aways seen a bump on your nose to begin with and you had pins between your eyes and bridge was k-wired, i thought these were to help keep the rib straight and stay put?
In your opinion... do u think my chances of my nose warping if i go to a korean doctor for revision, do u think the chances would raise???

Can u ask her to take good care of me too? haha. i'm going in may and i'm nervous as hell. :P

Hey guys....@PerfectAngel-yeah I have been on that site for the past couple of days, your right its really informative =0). I have taken time to calm down, what is done is done. But I believe in Dr. Lee's and with his skills n experience I doubt that he meant for me to have this really really high Roman-ish looking radix nose. I hope and pray that its just the swelling and will eventually subside. I don't know how you guys do it by going back to work after 2 weeks. Granted its only been 11 days but I feel like I don't even recognize myself in the mirror, so as my husband =0*(. But luckily I don't have a job and I have a place to hide myself from society.

Thanks to everyone who has been sharing their experiences.

After reading about the treatments that VIP provides to their patients - I am worried about one thing that is also important for the procedure:

Does Dr. Lee get enough sleep each night?

I mean, I would not want him to operate on me if he's tired or not completely focus due to lack of sleep. Some people posted that he sometimes operates until 1 am and being called to check on patients at ?? hours of the night, then comes to work early in the morning. This is just one of my concerns.

For those of you that were at the clinic what are your observations or thoughts?