BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hi Butterflyeve,

The costs for the surgery varies according to the method of operation. In my case, the doctor chose not to break the bones and placed an I shaped silicone implant over the dorsum. He used septal cartilage grafts to raise the tip of the nose, so there is no risk of extrusion at the tip the way one might have it with a L shaped silicone implant. He also did an weir excision to make the shape of the nostrils symmetrical and slimmer. The spot where he cut to open the nose, only 9 days after surgery has a light pink blemish. it's barely noticeable and the blemish will disappear entirely in a few months. The areas for the weir excision are hard to see as well.

Total cost for surgery was $3,500,000 KRW (Korean Won). I locked in an exchange rate of 1100 KRW per $1 USD, by purchasing the currency from my bank prior to leaving the US. The surgery cost me $3181 .82. The fees also include a post op care kit, but the antibiotics and post swelling meds were a little extra, probably around $20 USD. Don't recall the exact amount but being surprised at how inexpensive it was...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some before and after pics...

haha, aren't i so silly?

but it's true, jamasian, those are "jamazing" results :winkiss:! myself, i kinda have a very prominent bridge and am scared of implants, did you see any good results from that while you were there or researching? the pictures on the website you sent me are amazing too! do all koreans have nice skin??! haha, it seems! but yes, most of those pictures were so nice but i couldn't find any similar to my nose :Push:...

i am so happy for you so far and it is still so early too! hugs and happy healing!

(you can tell i can't sleep at all just looking this stuff up all the time :faint:, haha!)

Jamasian! The result of your rhinoplasty is worth it! You have a very good nose before (though side view only), and now, it looks good in front view too! I also the fact that it looks natural.

Curiiious is right, you got a very even tone skin. I wonder what you use on your face. Hihihi

You're welcome. :smile:

I need to have a few procedures done which will probably require more than one trip, but my main concern will be my jaw line and chin. So, I will most likely go to ID for bone reconstruction. OZ for calf reduction. I'll have to wait until my face heals and settles into it's new shape before doing my nose. I will go with Jung for rhinoplasty.

I haven't set a date to go yet. What surgeries are you planning to do?

Looks great! Thank you for sharing.

I am impressed with your results. You look pretty. I can't wait to get mine but I'm still scared. I am a guy. My face and nose are defined and sharp already. I wonder how much improvement can I make.

Wow, Jamasian, I think your new nose looks great! I've been going through the before and after pictures of the doctor you went to and they look pretty fantastic too. :smile: When it comes about time for me to decide on where to go, I'll definitely keep your doctor in mind.

By the way, did you just get your nose done a few days/weeks ago?? How have you healed so fast? I don't see any signs of bruising, etc.

And I've also been wondering what missus_jung asked: Are you not really supposed to touch or move your nose much after your nose job? Can you pull it up into a pig nose, squeeze it, etc?

jamasian - wow your results looks so natural!! Honestly if I had never been told that you got rhino I would not have guessed that your nose had been operated on. Nice height, great side profile, and very natural-looking from the frontal view (I think it helps that the tip is not looking super-pointy but is rounded yet still defined).

May I ask how thick was the I-silicone implant you used (how many mm)? I have to admit that your nose (esp. tip) was already pretty good to start with.....the pre-op nose was mainly lacking height in the bridge area.....I guess this again drives home the reality that rhino results often depend not only on the skill of the surgeon but also what type of a nose one starts off with (in its natural state).

Sigh, compared to your results my rhino looks really fake IMO. I also had I-silicone with ear cartilage for the tip. My side profile is perfect now but the frontal view just looks peculiar (and fake) IMO. But then again my tip had zero definition to begin with......so I don't know if a revision could even make much of a difference.

The work on that link jamasian showed looks really natural

however the part that really lets people know that u got a nose job
is where the implant ends on the top (between the eyes)

all the pictures were about 10 days after sugery, meaning there is alot of swelling...

ive had mine done I implant with silicone grafting and it looked great
after even aweek after it looked perfect

now its been a year. my nose looks great, but the top part is kind more noticlble now that theres no swelling. maybe bc its me... no one can tell but i can

i went to my dr. bc he was excellent in tip plasty and thats where the tru
art of nose jobs are... the tip bc its easy enough to shove the implant in

Hi Jamasian,

Your post was very informative. Can you provide a few more details like the number of days for the surgery and recovery period, how many days after the surgery that you could go out in public and not look like you just had surgery, where you stayed during the recovery and if at a hotel, how much that was. Thanks,