BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mintminttang, thanks for the pictures! Your nose is looking good! I can tell it's still swollen, but I really like the shape of it. It looks like it got that nice curve that I want. How many days after surgery did you take those pictures?

I'm really excited to get it done, but not really looking forward to the surgery and the side affects. Ugghh.

Anyone here from Canada went to VIP?

Noooo.. but right down VIP (2 min walk) their is a bank called NHo or something like that.. you can convert your money there. Very easy, they also speak english!!!

I had to fly to Detroit than from there a direct flight to Seoul.. Omw there I was seated beside the washroom >.< horrible time lol

hahaha ya it would be better.. aww i'm so jeaulous of you all going to VIP soon.. even though i'm happy i got mine over with.. i miss korea so much!!!! oh ya you guys will love how there is a 711 right under your apartment.. i would go down at like 3am to get food hehe

ohh i see. thanks for the info! I'm still debating if i should go with closed or open.. =/

despite the imperfections with the closed rhinoplasty, do you think they were okay though? or js not perfect, but still pretty. ??

Hey! How are u doin? Is ure recovery going well? Hope ur nose will get better with time. Did u email Dr. Wang yet. What did u ask him? And did he reply? Lol srry for all the questions.

Hi Mintminttang ,

I booked PS on April 4 with Dr Lee at VIP, so your experience is so important to me . Please let know how it was and your post pic . My email is [email protected]

Hi Mintminttang ,

I booked PS on April 4 with Dr Lee at VIP, so your experience is so important to me . Please let know how it was and your post pic . My email is [email protected]

Hi Mintminttang ,