BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

hotmom! when r u going there? omg u guys are tempting me so much.. i almost click on the "book" button. lol

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FCR is somekind of mild peel i think. d done it at vip and i think it helps with pore n alittle scarring issues. not bad.

MMT's nose is absolutely gorgeous!!!! *O* the shape looks so perfect on her features and the slight curve really does make you look very youthful! I hope my new nose suits me just as much :biggrin: and i look that good a few weeks post-op haha

MMT!

Your nose look really good and thanks for sharing. You are really a very open person ;))

Btw, DId you have your eyes done as well? they look so alluring?

are u considering to get a revison?? Why?? Are you not happy with your nose job by Dr Kao??

Hi Bebewolf,

I could understand why you are feeling this way because VIP is truly overhyped in this forum right now. If I am new to the forum, i would too feel that the reviews for this clinic is too good to be true. But, the fact is that many came back from there and share their stories here. If you are one of their patients, you will know that why many can't wait to share their stories.

Like many forumers, I came upon TPF while researching for nose revision. I took my time, read over the first and 2nd threads, decide on VIP after several consulation with various doctors and 1-2 person that actually done theirs at VIP.
It took me a long time of "intensive" research on doctors and clinics that does rib rhinoplasty. But It was Izora's experience at VIP that make me decide on them. ( i believe she is one of the earlier ones that went to VIP when they were much unknown then, came back and share her trip to purse forum)

What Im trying to say is that everyone would prefer to know first-hand stories from their friend who did PS but the fact is most of us do not happen to know anyone else that did it.
Thus, By reading on forums really help extend our knowledge tremendously and talking to individuals really help in choosing your preferred doctor.your choice should not be solely based on reviews in the first place.

In fact, i feel that you will not be able to find more genuine and helpful people in other forums that are able to share their experiences. If you are a active reader, you will be able to know each individuals that came, went and came back to share their stories.

For me, I truly want to thank everyone( especially Izora, because I believe she is one of the first that went to VIP without any reviews or recommendation from anyone) that shared their experiences ( good or bad) in TPF because i know they are the most trustworthy, valuable reviews that will be able to help others that dropped by in the future.

Is it the one that will start peeling on the 3rd day onwards till the 10th days and you have to keep applying some yellowish cream everyday and some vitamin C serum?
If yes, i did that and it doesnt work on me le!!!!! is it because I got thick skin??????? I think my skin really quite thick, even Dr Lee says so.

well said hotmama! i want to make use of this opportunity to thanks izora, bbgurly,mixedgirl,verity,etc etc etc etc active people u know who u are,who had been very generous with their sharings and experiences whether u d done it at taiwan or korea or US.

i did not solely based on their reviews tho, just like bbgurly, i d done research too. i think its joann's reponsiveness and comprehensive explanations that helped me decide.

and if it was'nt you guys who mentioned n shared the benefits of RIB, i wouldnt even do it. im against anything foreign in my body.
thanks to all who had contributed so far and those going and coming back, pls continue to share experiences, no matter gd or bad we want to hear the truth. actually i wish to hear more going elsewhere to do RIB rather than VIP.

i also wan to thank my mom, my family, friends and relatives and ....the curious indecisive THREAD starter who is still lurking out there ! lol KOWTOW TO ALL OF U * koks*

oh WAI! almost forgot to thank u! and that err uzura? uzora or watever.. toad princess thingie. lol

nope. i dunt think so. cuz it didnt peel on me at all. lol but i think FCR is a peel. maybe becuz they facial me everyday n hydrate my skin alot so peeling didnt occur.

i think its a combination of facials and treatment( must be the right ones) that improves your skin overall.. not just 1 kind of treatment.

after id returned to my country , the weather is crap here. and skin got worse. sigh. need more korean facials

good luck cherry. dont worry. just txt us if u need help. n hopefully u can update us on your progress n results.

have a gd n safe trip cheers

(another dr lee's masterpiece anticipated) nice nice

http://www.samwongarden.com/

still looking at this. karubiii. damn!

Thx BBgurly ...
I didnt done my eyes , I think they make my nose higher effective my eye more sharp & alluring ... my fren also say my eye so alluring ...

thx fren ...
I wish to see your picture soon ...

Me! Me! I'll b going to VIP on apr 12th. U?