BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joan been send me the simulation photo .
But the result come out is more great than the photo ...
really out of my expectation....

And the award goes tooo....

Rawdude! Yes you!! The Hot and Eligible, single ladies pls consider!!!!

That Cool Dude that never distinguish himself away from all the ladies, took time to came back and entertain all of us with his wits and laughter.

You have brought much life to this thread and I thank you for being the man of this hood.

I didn't know they have that.

SO, you mean the result from the stimulation is not what you wanted?
And you went ahead with it??

I only had one stimulated result from Dr Kao ( Taipei) during our online consultation. It was quite bad and I backed off because of that.

I should be heading there on the 20th June ( subjected to changes)

Cmon, join me, come dont be shy!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Hopefully my hubby can join me than you can have a male mate!!

Yes, this is the one they brought us to dinner before we went back!

really damn yummy!! The beef is just slurrppppp!!!

you need to see more Korean ladies you mean!!! There is this petite, fair young Korean girl that does the hair washing and facial, think her name is yani or something. Very cute right!!!!

Hi Chanel, are you talking to me or Cherrywuen?
I am planning to get a revision next month, after seeing MMT's gorgeous photo, I am thinking about going to Korea, but I'm really scared and feel a little safer to do in the states, but then again they mess up on me two times already in the states. :sad:
I did NOT get my surgery done by Dr Kao, my revision surgery was 10 years ago with Gunter.

I don't want to break anyone's bubble. I am happy and agree that mintminttang's nose looks natural, beatiful and it suits her face well. But having gone through 3 surgeries myself, I would be more concerned if the nose turns out beatiful initally, because we all know that we don't see 90% of the true result until a year later after the swelling subsides and everything absorbs, if there are any.

For me, I'm much less concerned about the short term result and will focus heavily on attaining a good long term result when I consult with the doctors.

So far most patients have had good inital result with VIP, which sounds encouraging. But I would like to hear from the ones who had surgery with them a year later...just to see if they are still happy.

Hi I really cherish and appreciate your honesty. if you dont mind. would you share where you got the surgery at? I'm planning on getting facial contouring and the rhinoplasty. VIP is not an option for me because I wont be using rib.
thank you so much for sharing.

Hey! Thank you for sharing! I heard there were a lotta satisfied patients who went to Dr. Jung! Did he use gortex for your nose? I picked VIP because Dr. Lee is very familiar with using rib. Since I've never had any surgeries before, I have no idea how my body would react to foreign materials. So just to be safe, I picked rib. Otherwise, I probably would of picked Dr. Jung as well. :smile: I'm glad to hear that your loving your nose. :biggrin:

Hey I would also love to see a pic of ur nose post op! My email add is [email protected]

Did u get rib rhinoplasty from vip as well? How much longer do u think it will take before 100 percent of ur swelling goes down? I also want to get rib but am worried about how long it will tke for me to see the full results.

My email : [email protected]

I arrrive on 7 April. We can go around Seoul together, email me your number , I 'll call you. Do you have PS with VIP or Banobagi ?

Hi Perfect Angle,

Email me your pic at cherrywuen@gmail. Sound scary :sad: 2 inches:sad:(

agree with you!
i think, many marketer of vip here.
sometimes, i feel, postings for vip are their job.