BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Destiny, actually i agree with joann. You shouldn't worried about your high radix. it's actually a GOOD thing that your radix is high, because in a few months, it will come down to a good height for you. If your nose comes out in a beatiful shape initally, I would be more concerned. Seriously-- don't worry about it. How about rest of your nose, do you like it?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are very brave to say it HERE. am thinking not come up anymore to break others' "rice bowl".

Sorry Dorkiegirl, it is quite weird to share my clinic here but I suggest if you all plan to do PS should not only believe on forum search, go find google search and u-tube.

Best wishes,

It is a common sense to me as a law student. I observed that whenever there was one raised their doubts/queries here must have someone to fight hard for.

I believe cause and effect: god will take all your good luck back and return the lair the bad luck if their lies can hurt people.

Best wishes to all innocent readers.

hmm... i have the same feeling too.. still waiting izora to show me her rib scar lol..

Hi guys,

Guess I'm one of e few tat saw izora's post op pic b4. Bt I promised tat I'll delete aft viewing, cos she's a real private person. Nt anything negative, bt we all gotta respect each other here? This forum is for ppl to share n discuss. If anyone who doesn't trust e skills of whichever dr or clinic, just don't hv ps there. It's common sense rite? There is no need to play whichever clinic down since its to each it's own. this clinic may nt seem gd to u, bt it may hv done a beautiful work for others. Tats jus my 2 cents. I've made sm wonderful frens here n they r really nice ppl. I don't think they deserve to b "demanded" to share whatever they do nt wish to?

Hey all!!

I decided to give an update on how my nose is going. I've been flooded lately with alot of stuff so i haven't had the chance to share.

Good news is im still loving my nose ahaha. Its deswelling still which is good. So basically from my experience after about 3-4months the bridge has fully deswelled and thats the final result but its the tip that takes the longest. I believe mine is still redefining itself even after 9 months post op. Dr lee said because i have really thick skin the tip will take up to a year. So to all you people with thin skin it shouldn't take too long for you to see a final result.

I notice alot of people who have had surgery on their noses now and i can tell its silicon. Sounds sort of vain but im glad i got rib because for some reason over the years silicon noses look shiny and sort of contract a little. Im pretty sure that won't happen to rib (fingers crossed).

Im really glad i went to vip. The first surgery i ever had was at samsung clinic and they screwed up so badly. Thank heavens vip fixed it. I think my case was pretty difficult, especially because i have a thick tip, its pretty hard to do a good job on it. So hope you guys find this helpful! Ill keep updating when i have time but so far im just waiting on the tip =]

:biggrin:

Hi Houseoftaylor,

Glad to know you are still loving it!
I guess my case will be like yours because I have very thick skin as well.

I will update on my 6 months and a year result too.

Totally agreed dat we have to respect others' privacy. izora told me dat she is a private person too and hence, i am thankful dat she volunteers to share her rib pic with me. It is so kind of her :hugs:I am worried dat the rib scar will be very obvious dat I could not wear my dancing costumes anymore. Quite nervous as I have not done any PS before :sweatdrop: Initially, planning to go Japan for my eyes and Korea for my nose. In view of Japan's crisis, most probably I will have to change my PS plan...

Congrats on ur new beautiful nose! Thanks for coming back and sharing with us here, babe. Glad dat everything turns out well for you. Just be patient yea.. Am sure dat you will become more and more beautiful as time passes by. Take care and don't forget all of us here :hugs:

Nooo! Don't go! Let them think whatever they want. It's up to readers to decide where they wanna go. If they don't like what's written on the forum they can stop reading. No one's forcing anyone to go to VIP. If they take the time to read the forum from the beginning then they should understand that no one's "marketing" anything here.

I haven't gotten it done yet. Haha. I booked my appointment to go in May. Really excited but really worried at the same time. I'll let you know how it turns out then. :P

Hahah that's right dorkiegirl, because you know, YouTube and Google is waaay more legit. If you google asian rhino, it'll probably send u back to this forum. lol.

I emailed you pictures weeks ago, and you even responded... LOL.

Houseoftaylor had surgery before me at VIP... she's 9 months post op. Verity had surgery well over a year ago, but she didn't use rib.

How did you see my before/after pictures? I never showed them to you. Who did you see it from? I think I know who showed them to you...hmmm...