BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

urm.. i gave it a miss as i couldnt really handle the post op well..yes,
about food, i tried the dumpling jus across the street. yummy and not
forgetting the calbee tang(sorry spelling error) aka beef ribs soup.. oh my god!! its heavenly!! i am hungry now..no beef rib but touching my rib nose instead.:jammin:

kalbi? omgggggggg dunt make me hungryyyyyy. hate uuu lol

the dumplings r superb.. i saw the fish paste stick they ate.. looks amazing but didnt have a chance cuz was alone. i swear i will have that when im back

okie :biggrin: good luck!!!!

hello!!

nop dr jung didn't tell me how how it takes for the tip to become soft or deswell. He is a very busy man and I didn't really get to talk to him much post op! But today is post op day 28 (which is already 4 weeks) and it looks natural (the entire nose). The tip is still hard to touch but it is not that swollen anymore. But to begin with, right after the operation with Dr jung, I personally didn't get much swelling/bruising. There were no bruising under my eyes or anything; just puffy; only the nose itself was swollen. The nose will start looking natural post 3 weeks (for my case). I guess how fast the nose deswell depends on individual healing rate as well. :smile:

as for the bridge, i didn't ask how high (how many mm) did he make my bridge, but I told him I wanted it higher but not 'unnaturally high'. I left it to his discretion cos i trust his skills...it looked very high during the first 2 weeks but it will come down after a while. It looks high but not unnaturally high right now so overall, I am very satisfied with his work.

hope this helped! :smile:

hey bbgurly!

thank you for sharing ure rhinoplasty experience with me. ure very pretty by the way and look so young :smile: many ppl on this forum have had good experiences with vip and i hope my rhinoplasty experience will be the same. the bridges for those who went to vip are quite high after. it can definitely alter someones appearance for the better. hope recovery goes well.

i think theres nothing wrong with it. girls aren't the only ones who have the right to wanna look better. appearance matters to everyone. honestly if i met someone good looking and they told me they had stuff done that wouldnt change the way i think about them or how they look. what people need to do is stop judging. so if someone has a problem with it then thats their problem not ures.

okaii first response rain is AWSOME. and ill make it clear he went through NOO plastic surgery. he clearly stated that when he would go to agencies they basically told him ya u got talent but ure ugly so go get plastic surgery. and he firmly refused. which is insane cuz i think hes very hot. not that theirs anything wrong with plastic surgery.

anyways my point is that yes i would be with a guy who had great personality and if he went through surgery then thats fine too. girls arent the only ones with insecurities. guys care about how they look to. if its okay for girls to get plastic surgery its completely fine for guys to get it to. theres nothing wrong with wanting to look better. and those that look down upon it are being judgmental or hypocritical. srry if i offended anyone but those are my thoughts :smile:

hey izora. im quite a newbie to this forum. have only been on her for a couple of months now. but i would love to see ure nose post op. the members on this forum have been kind enough to show me their noses post op. i would love to see one that is almost fully recovered, seeing as ure 9 months post op. i havent gotten rhinoplasty yet but will next spring. will make sure to share my experience with everyone on this forum :smile: my personal email is [email protected]

engineering. i will probably choose biomedical engineering, but i also have the option of systems engineering (robotics, automated manufacturing, etc). there is also computer engineering, electronics, and physics engineering but i don't really like the idea of those

thanks XD

oooh, i wanna see *goes to check inbox*

brb

i would also love to have a look as well, if u dont mind. my email is
[email protected]

NVM...found the answer to my own question about the radix. If anyone wants to get an idea of how "tall", "high" your radix should be (for those that didn't know, like me :graucho:then I think this article is pretty good. Just wanted to share, it probably won't apply to everyone, but I just thought it was pretty informative.

http://www.drsteiger.com/articles/radix/rhinoplasty-chapter-radix.html

I don't believe the diced cartilage and temporal fascia method can warp. Warping has to do with a single, long piece of rib cartilage and the grain tension causing it to bend. Diced cartilage/fascia is like having a little burrito filled with cartilage bits. Most likely you have experienced a lot of absorption or your doctor miscalculated how much cartilage to use.