BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hi guys! I'm new here. I've been following both threads for a while.

I see that you mostly discuss thai and korean surgeons, why is that? I'm sorry, I don't really know much about where's the best place to go for surgery. My aunt had her nose made in thailand twice. First was a disaster! The skin was so streched it changed the shape of her eyes. Next time was better, but it still looks VERY unnatural.

Ever since I was a kid I've always wanted a prettier nose. But I don't want to end up like my aunt :sad:

I found this japanese clinic that seems really good. What do you guys think?

http://mm.visia.jp/shirayuri/index.php
their blog with pictures: http://shirabeau.exblog.jp/page/6/

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey missd111, I am just trying to put things together and get ready for my Korean trip. Still hesitate in which material I should use? Rib or Gore-tex. I had Gore-tex twice and didn't have any isssue with it. But I really want this is my last surgery. Imagine the stress and worry you have to put up with.My doctor told me that Dr Jung would do whatever I need. I will let everyone know how I go with him and which material he suggests. Not sure I will be able to meet up for coffee, since my face will be swellon:P

Hello again!

I thought you already underwent the surgery? Guess not..

Anyway, I scheduled consultation with Jung on Friday (2 days ago). He recommended Goretex for me. He implied both rib and goretex were equally safe and hold very little health risks. Even though our meeting was brief (b/c he had a busy surgical schedule that day) he was professional, friendly and seemed experienced. He sketched my nose within the first 2 minutes and identified the problem areas that I'd always noticed. I left his office feeling satisfied.

When do you plan on meeting him? Can you tell me how your experience goes? I am seriously considering getting Jung to perform my first (and hopefully only) operation. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Good luck!

hey just wondering what do yall think of this by dr younai? has anyone heard of him??
beautifulfigure.com/images/nose_big/nose6a.jpg
beautifulfigure.com/images/nose_big/nose6b.jpg
beautifulfigure.com/images/nose_big/nose6c.jpg

just surfing the forum and different threads... i notice you live in england, yet you travelled to the far east for a nose job? if you want to pm me, i can let you know of a great UK surgeon who can do a fab tip rhinoplasty for you if you are not happy with a bulbous tip?

Hi, Im not worried about the tip since i know it will take at least 6 months to see the final result. Im just greedy about my height lol.

I agree. I don't know what makes her nose look so made up. I'm actually saving her picture so I can show it to whoever doctor I decide to go with in the future, as an example of what I do not want :-s

hi everyone, since im planning to have rhinoplasty soon, i was just wondering:

1. how many days til the bruise went away?
2. how long it took before you guys were able to go out and explore the sights of seoul? coz i really want to make the most out of my trip.

thanks so much.

I think after 4-5 Days all the swelling will go down: anjanka
but it all depends on how fast your body heals and what you get done.
after the bandages came off for me (which was 3 days) plus another 2 days i looked fine
the bruises turned yellow but my skin is yellow so it didnt look bad

seoul is seriously a capital for nose jobs i saw a bunch of chinese people together
walking around and they all had bandages on their nose... kind of scary. its like
a group plastic surgery tour haha

I dun remember who said this, but i also have a small hard bump inside my nostril
its like a cenitmeter inside in the column of my nose. wtf is that? i havent asked the
doctor about what it is. it doesnt feel like scar tissue. it feels rubbery like silicone or
something. does anyone have this and know what this is?

:wondering
i've been following the posts but i end up feeling very confused.
i wonder if thai PS are good. and taiwanese PS too...
Korean PS are a bit expensive, i think...
i know it's my face and i shouldnt go cheap but hmm...
do the taiwanese PS charge less? are they good at rhinoplasty?

thanks, everyone.. i m so confused... :wacko: :cry: