BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

oh I know, I know!!!!! :shocked: I don't know if I feel mentally prepared, or not. I get the shakes every time I think about my upcoming surgery.

Do they only accept cash and wire transfer? Do they also accept traveler's check and bank checks? They are as good as cash. eh, Does anyone know?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it really depends on people but my nose does really look like it's warping.

Hey! Yes, ditto on Milkyway's comment. We will both be going, I think *L-Vickie (sorry laugnable-Vickie is it okay if I spell it short like that? if not, I can take it back) is also going too! We will be staying at the officetel, so we should plan how to meet up with each other. Although you might not be going to the same place as us, but we can still plan on meeting up.

Yeah they do, but there is a 3%-5% extra fee. Same with credit cards. :sad:

Too bad I won't make it there before your surgery. At least we'd be able to calm each other down!

Where is the opening ceremony in Puchong? I want to go too :yahoo:Any invitation required? Feel so shy to show up with my ugly nose lol..

Beautiful peeps - maybe we can have the first gathering in KL ;).. and yes, rawdude - we are all looking forward to seeing you in KL. Come ya :smile:

does vip charge extra for using a credit card? or is the extra charge coming from the credit card company?

sent to you already :smile:

have u done your nose too?? show meeeeeeee too!
haha so far I have been sending out mine but I didn't get to see other ppl's :sad:
anyone willing to share with me? lol