BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I dont think i'll be there with my swollen nose n poor health..

KL Branch name is called:
VIP Koreana Beauty Centre . located at Puchong..
nearby Sunway Pyramid Lagoon..

BBGURLY.. u going?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The VIP branch located at Pandan Puteri Puchong , Beside Giant Hypermarket . 15 -17 April is their grand opening ....
See u then...

I know is Pandan Puteri Puchong , beside Giant Hypermarket.
My friend say nearby have BUdget Hotel is clean & confortable just RM 100+ per room . If you got more budget can try HOtel Primid tower .. RM 250++ . This is same buiding with Sunway Piramid Shopping Mall...

So, when you guy are coming ?

BBgurly ... when you see me you will know why got 2000++ photo in my hp... i stillthinking after meet you all it will be reach 3000.... akakaka,,,,

come lar welna ... I miss you ...

rawdude... come lar .. let have fun together...

Hi everybody! I just wanted to post my pics up for some advice, since I know alot of ppl here has researched extensively, I'm not sure what kind of surgeries or procedures it is that I need.

So far I know that I will want paranasal implant to balance my protruding mouth and probably chin implant, I'll probably need something to decrease the alar slightly. Not sure if ppl can tell or not but I have a pretty tall nose bridge naturally...but I'm not happy with the width of my nostrils..(its wide), my nose tip is so round that even though I have a high bridge in the frontal view, I look like I have a flat nose, so I would like it to be more defined. and my profile where my mouth is protruded.

I had a consultation with a korean doctor here in Sydney, he told me he'll use cartiliage to lengthen my nose tip and slightly cut the alar and turn them in an angle to achieve a small base...

However I looked at his b&a, and I wasn't too impressed, he also never mentioned anything about paranasal or correcting the mouth.

I really like the results from O&Young...does anyone know their prices if I was only to get a nose length/nose tip thing done + paranasal and chin? Is there any other Surgents in Korea or Taiwan that can correct protruding mouth with paranasal?

Thank you so much!!!!

Hello,
I have emailed with him. He seems legitimate.

He started using rib in his practice 6 years ago and has averaged 3-4 rib surgeries since then. 80% are revisions. He uses local anesthesia with IV sedation. When I asked him about warping he relies mainly on carving to release tension and does not use K-wire. I was quoted 40,000 RMB for a revision (about $6200). I believe he has just become affiliated with Banobagi in Korea.

gesus christ. do u even need any surgery? should just stay like that. its only very little bit slightly wide, and its not exactly fat on the tip.. looks quite cute that way. wat do the rest of u think?
protruding mouth is not that obvious?
idk.. maybe its the heart shape designer eye sceen that is confusing me. lol