BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

hello! like rawdude has said, I think your nose is pretty nice to begin with.
but i think alar base reduction and tiplasty will be good to be make it more refined :smile:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u guys r not serious at going china for nose arentcha?

lucky girl to have the height to begin with!

Yes, a little tiplasty will do the job. Do you even need to cut your alar? They look ok to me. As long as your alar measures the same width as your eye inner corner, they are perfect ;)

u r good enough ... no need any surgery !!!

ya agree with BBgurl, bridge is beautiful, tiplasty will do. Paranasal implant may lift the depression around your alar base (not clear from the pic) but u prob dun wanna resort to rib cartilage for the paranasal implants, that means silicon or goretex? and the lifted mid area may then throw the chin off balance (which means chin work) - better consult a few surgeons for comparison. If you can accept using silicon or goretex for paranasal, lots of surgeons can do it, ribs based on my own consults only VIP and OYoung, Shimmian does ribs nose but Dr suggests goretex when it comes to paranasal.

My own surgery is barely a week old, nose fat and ugly still but I did paranasal and can tell the profile is much nicer and it kind of help to fill in the slight nasiolabial lines I used to have. Hmm...

hi BBgurly

Yes I did open rhino - alar reduction + tip + bridge. Initially I didn't want to have any implant at all after reading the 2 threads here lol, and only wanted to do alar and tip. But the doc recommended augmentation for me (no surprise there, since i practically have no bridge). :P

welna is rite. There will be free flow of galbi :biggrin: As for the beauties, u can exclude me lol... am sure there will be lotsa tissues and pampers for sale in dat area.. so no worries lol.. :P

Folks, I just took a good look at the ribs wound, the scar looks quite ugly at a week old, but wound is closed, doc taped it ask me not to touch water. How soon can I start applying the scar cream and put on the silicon tape thingy. I tried to ask the nurses but dun think the communication went thru', they keep telling me not to touch it now.

And same for the scar on the nose, it's kind of closed, stitches taken out, no longer painful when I touch it. When should I start applying the scar cream.

My external splint still there, trying not to think how the nose looks like underneath else very depressing. So shifting my attention to the scars :nuts:

Thanks for the info & ur pic, mintminttang. U r very kawaii and pretty!! Hope to see u there :love:

lol if i diarrhea in my pampers u help me change k? LOL

for the RIB; wait for about 2-3 weeks for the scabs to form, they r to protect your wound , then wait for scabs to fall off as new skin starts to form, put on the tapes to protect.. then when u think skin is developed n wound is healed.. apply ointment from pfizer(they r for the tubes given for the noses) helps kil germs n healing too. and when u think its fully healed, apply the scar creams. -- correct me if im wrong anybody

for the nose is alot faster as its small wound.. just juse ointment often and scar cream about about 3rd week onwards is good.

actually scar cream is good if its not more than 2 months post op i think. read it somewhere

cat lover hey u did parnasal implant?

Using what? who suggest u do it and who much ah

I checked with Dr wang but he said best is use ribs to reduce risk.

MaY i ask who u did with?

He also explain that doing Parnansal implant is only suitable for those with high noses or protruding collumella.

i did a simulation for you with paranasal implants and a chin implant (or sliding genioplasty). i didn't simulate the nose job though, cuz i'm terrible at that

for some reason, a number of people here who have had paranasal implants say that they didn't notice a difference for themselves, but they didn't send me pre-op pics so i don't know if its just easier for me to notice improvements because i did more research on them or what.

but i do notice a good improvement could be had with paranasal implants.

i think a tiplasty would be good, and alarplasty would be good too, as long as you find the right surgeon.

o&young, vip, and dr jung are surgeons that i know do paranasal implants. but then again, paranasal implants are quite popular in korea. they are also known as "royal rhinoplasty" (when combined with rhinoplasty) or "noble surgery" or something like that. you could probably find lots more clinics that do it if you email them and ask. maybe banobagi, oz clinic, dream clinic, wonjin, and others.

if you are wondering about clinic in taiwan, there is a thread about that on singapore expats forum. not many people on tpf going to taiwan.
http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/forum66.html&sid=50f2ea3c3ef98b0c2594484a336f7bc7

if you are wondering about the prices, you should definitely email the clinic and ask. but the price range should be ~2k usd for paranasals, 2-3k for chin implant (or ~5k for a sliding genioplasty), 1-3k for tiplasty, ~1-2k for alarplasty.

so maybe 7k to 10k total

good luck

we should meet up! can i get your email addresses?! i think i'll be going to samsung line. im stil not so sure yet, i'll be hopping around for a bit when i first arrive!! what about u guys!??