BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

email me you guys!! when are you guys going??? i'm going on the 16th.
i wont be using rib.. cus im scared of the scar, which means i'll head back to korea in the years ahead.

Tsukino was asking about Dr. Wang so I just provided her with information that I knew. I guess you don't remember but we've emailed and I told you that I am scheduled to go to VIP next month. However, yes I have considered going to Dr. Wang...his picture results are very nice and as I said he seems legitimate. Did you see I mentioned he has become affiliated with Banobagi? He trained at Nagumo Plastic Surgery in Japan and also under one of the plastic surgeons at Stanford University here in the US. I know the thought of plastic surgery in China is not as appealing as in Korea but I think there are some safe places with talented surgeons in China (just like everywhere else)...just make sure and do your research!!

HI JAMASIAN, CAN YOU EMAIL ME YOUR BEFORE AFTER PIC?im considering to go banobagi on dec. Do you know any good clinics for body lipo?thanks,

hi jamnyc, do you know if its better to use ribs r silicone implants for the nose?will there be a long term effect by using silicone?thanks.

I'm arriving there on the 16th at night, and my appointment is on the 17th. How long are you planning on staying there? What's your email? or did you just want us to PM you?

I'm not sure actually. Haha. They charge for traveler's check too. I don't think they charge fore wire transfer or cash.

You're going VIP too right?

From your pics, I don't think you need any surgery. Remember that some surgeries may turn out not to your satisfaction....or need revisions. Don't mess up with what you don't need.

whichever is fine, its just that the forum is moving wayy too fast, i cant seem to keep up. lol. too much exams lately... ><!
my email is [email protected]

Wai, somethings going on in my pm box i couldnt respond there, but heres the link to samsung line, http://www.ssbeautychina.com/ thats their chinese website, their english website is under some sort of technological difficulty it seems.
i'll be consulting with them for facial contouring and rhinoplasty. their rhinoplasty surgeon used to work for Grand clinic, and apparently he has fans that followed him to samsung line after finding out he is no longer with Grand.

hi i remb u, im just worried about anyone who plans to visit a chinese doctor whether he is trained or not, i hope he is practicing in places with the right and updated technology with the proper facilities. just worried for the people.. dunt wanna see any upset cases here..

@tsukino and those seeking china for surgery;even ANY doctor of any RACE can be affiliated with the US/etc but the facility/equipments/post op care plays an important part. just make sure they have the proper setup there. u know i have seen too many conmans in china. He may have a FAKE cert/ or he may not be the actual certified doctor there or during the actual surgery. somebody else performed for u, or they may use a GALBI on your nose. :P

sad but true, china? gimmicks/imitations and best part is, they are proud of it.

yummy~!!!galbiii

Hi Catlover, where did you get your paranasal done?

Chanelmania, Rhinose - I did my rhino at VIP (oops! am I allowed at all to mention, I may be accused of being a phantom being doing mktg here ....lol). Was a bit hesitant bout paranasal at 1st but since only time I can use ribs cartilage and avoid having extra wounds in oral cavity (standalone paranasal surgery usually uses goretex or silicon and require inserting the implant thru' the mouth) is to do it together during rhino so went ahead. My alar base area is a little depressed, I dun hav protruding mouth otherwise, the paranasal lifted this area so the whole nose and the upper lip area looks a little lifted, effect is subtle.

I must have read this entire thread over 4 times now and every time i find some new interesting info XD

Was doing some research on other clinics and came across 1004clinic that does rhino with rib (Izora mentioned it her earlier posts) and misread the tag line for the anethestist to be "Make you sleep like you're in a rest home" :huh:!
...it was "make you sleep like rest in the home"... cracked me up lol

Only two more months to go!!

So complicated, but I got the concept. Like cooking beef - rare leave it alone, med rare start checking, medium put on the silicon sheet tape, on the way to well cooked, put med cream, well cooked then put scar cream. Okie Dokie, thxs dude.