BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

LOL!!! make me remember when I was here last yr to consult. Went into 1 of the PS clinics, asking doc about anaesthesia methods they use - his assistant's translated reply was "Dun worry, you sleep, won't wake up" EXCUSE ME, I have every intention to wake up and check my new nose - I ran out of that clinic.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO you have everything booked already?
WHat will you be doing for your surgery?

FOr me, I remember when I was lying on the operation table, the nurse was tidying me up, and injecting me. I asked her "IS this going to make me sleep now?" and she replied " This? Oh, no no no ..."

The next minute, I woke up after my surgery! I was bluffed!!!! Haha, i really think the communication breakdown is awfully funny.

Oh my!!! U girls r making me so anxious about the anesthesia!! I wasnt even concerned about that in the first place! Gotta stop reading this forum till I finish my surgery. Too much info scares me! Lol =x

Yes, i'm all booked!! Surgery looks to be on 25th, just sent my confirm email to JoAnn :smile:

I was going to go around and do some consults prior to choosing but because i've come to the conclusion that after-care is just as important as the work, especially as i'll be in a foreign country without any language knowledge and i'm terrified something along the lines of MMT's experience happening to me, VIP seems like the best route. Also, after extensively browsing their B&A's i quite like Dr. Lee's work.

I'll be getting my bridge raised and after Dr. Lee checks to see if i do have a deviated septum, i'll be getting that fixed too. He'll be harvesting from the 7th rib.

Haha, as long as i'm not going to sleep like the dead or the near-dying in a rest home and wake up when i'm supposed to i will be happy XD

Btw, has anyone seen Kain lately? Been re-reading the thread yet AGAIN and wanted to tell him that he doesn't need to take his dad. You can actually load funds onto your cc to raise the credit ABOVE the limit ie. $5000 limit card with $10,000 deposited on can make the card limit $15,000 - this also means when you withdraw money (only up to your EXTRA deposited amount) you're not subject to cash advance fees and a higher interest rate on cash advance (if you are charged that in your country) :smile:

For those who stayed / are staying at VIP's officetel, do you have a computer in your room? I'm wondering if i should bring my laptop cause it's a 15" and i'm not sure i want to lug it there and back especially post-op...

i can't get a credit card until i reach the "age of majority" (which is 19 in BC). but i think my dad is pre-loading his credit card to bypass the limit

thanks for the info though

yep

dunt forget pepper n salt!

gees i hate this forum sometimes

makes me hungry!

officetel got a pc n Tv integrated. can be quite nasty to use as the remotes r in korean but english instructions tho, well just bring an ipad.. ipad 2 infact. so u can take a few thousand pictures n upload up for us :smile:

lol yeh sumtimes the truth hurts, but not knowing it doesnt help. ;p

Thanks! what else are they famous for?

you don't have to worry! you will definitely wake up with a prettier nose (though it will still be swollen) :smile: